OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Haha... the guys that hate on you are the ones who couldn't sore their own Xmas 8's...

And I don't post pics of my shoes to get reps... I post them because I'm proud of what I have and that I actually WEAR them. 
One of the saddest things I see are dudes who buy something, take pics just to get props on instagram or whatever, and then sell them back on eBay. I've seen at least a couple listings saying "only wore 1hr for photoshoot, like new". All that effort for e-props :smh:

That honestly is the most pathetic stuff ever

Is it gross that I won't wear my Blitz Blue's til I found a pair of Xmas's so I can swap out the laces? (to put on the blitz blue's of course)

That and Xmas's are beautiful obv^^

S
If that pair was the same pair i saw the other day then they were fake
size 8's? He showed me the box, tissue newspaper thing, sticker, and receipt and texted me pictures of all angles of the shoe. They definitly ain't fake if its the same one I bidded on. BUT I actually just contacted him and cancelled cause I was just gonna use these for ball but just gonna save my money for the frosted flakes. Was just gonna use these for ball, don't really like the upper designs anyways. So don't really matter now.

Eastbay shows the orange / grey PP looking like this, but I have seen others post ones with an orange swoosh. Anybody know what they will truly look like? I am hoping orange swoosh.

t
Yes, it's all true. Ladies with smaller feet, like myself, don't have many options. I was very disappointed missing out on the purple pair.

I'm sorry if my presence here is annoying to some. I understand this is a man's hobby, and it's obnoxious that newbies, like myself, are treading on your territory. I'm mostly here to learn, and to find out info on releases so I can spoil the ones I love.
twit kobe or vanessa, to release smaller sizes..

or maybe nike

Last edited:
I always sleep on Kobe's for some reason but needed the Xmas pair upon first sight, finally found them DS for 240, after looking on ebay for the last few moths doesnt seem like i got a bad deal on em but whatever im hype to finally rock them :smokin

I know im late to the party but is there any chance of me scooping those sparks for anywhere near retail? Or even an NDC release? I searched online and theres little info out there..:nerd:

Last edited:

Have we all made some impulsive purchases? Heck yes... but the stuff I really want... I wear... no questions asked
hell yeah...like all the freaking kobe socks that ive been purchasing -.-

[h2]Nike Kobe 8 System Barcelona Photoshoot[/h2]

DAMN BOYYY!!!! Them barcelona's are a fn problem!!! Them joints lookin fresh in my eyes. Can't waittttttttt to cop them joants forrrealllllll. Lookin real slick and clean to me. ( I know they ain't officially Barcelonas but they sure do look exactly like Barcelonas with Barcelonas new jerseys color scheme. So imma call them the Barca's.) lookin freshhhhh my dude.

DAMN BOYYY!!!! Them barcelona's are a fn problem!!! Them joints lookin fresh in my eyes. Can't waittttttttt to cop them joants forrrealllllll. Lookin real slick and clean to me. ( I know they ain't officially Barcelonas but they sure do look exactly like Barcelonas with Barcelonas new jerseys color scheme. So imma call them the Barca's.) lookin freshhhhh my dude.
wasn't liking them until these pictures. looking dope there

so can we assume that the tony the tigers be available every where the other PP Kobes were? i would think FTL's launch locator would have these up by now. 

Looks like dudes pic off his Acura recently...

Also a couple pages back a guy by the name of vitale came asking if 215 was a good price for the inlands...vitalekicks has "the super limited kobe 8 barcelona" for sale at 215

Just somethin I noticed...

Back
Top Bottom