OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

UPCOMING nike shoe wearing the exact same color scheme as the kobe color way releasing soon:

[h1]Nike WMNS Free TR Fit 3 – Volt Frost – Green Glow – Purple Dynasty – Now Available[/h1]
September 8, 2013 - 

nike-wmns-free-tr-fit-3-volt-frost-green-glow-purple-dynasty-now-available-1.jpg

Green Glow / Purple Dynasty is a color way we have heard many times coming out, I think the PIT VIPERS are officially that color way.

(just observation, please you child like posters please don't reply and say "WRONG FORUM", we all know who you are, this is for comparitive purposes)

Just grabbed BHM, XMas and Purple Gradients yesterday, collection is coming along nicely. Oh and for all who wondered, ruvilla shipped my $117 Kobe taipan order today so I guess they honored the wrong price. =).

I like Mishka stuff, but they have a newer fitted I picked up that matches the Mambacurials really well:

I was thinking of pulling the trigger on the grey/orange and black/green PPs, but will wait for a markdown on eastbay. Each of them has over 256 pairs in stock of my size 11.5. 256 is the max you can add to cart and try to checkout.
I just ordered both of these pairs when Eastbay had their 20% promotion going on. Actually, both are waiting on my doorstep for when I get home today

glasses.gif

Cant wait to see that grey / orange pair in person.

Anybody know where to get a size 13.5 / 14 in the black / gold elite? besides eBay of course
Yeah, NDC has a 14. I kinda wanted to pick them up but I don't like it enough to pay the full $220

Last edited:

Yeah, NDC has a 14. I kinda wanted to pick them up but I don't like it enough to pay the full $220
Same, didn't want to pay full retail. They still have a pretty big stock left it looks like. I can wear a 13, but heard they run tight so was going to go up on the elite to be safe. Might just wait for a Nike sale and see what happens.

Yeah, your foot sits higher in the shoe because of the + insole, but it's not too bad. Same thing as the ASGs with the sport pack (I think).

Back
Top Bottom