OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They don't make a 13.5...plus I like to actually have room to wiggle my toes. A proper shoe fit should have about 3/8-1/2 inch of space. I have fairly narrow "Egyptian" style feet, and my toes are heavily tapered. My big toe is like 2 1/2 inches long and my pinky toe is barely 3/4 of an inch. That's why KD is my man because his shoes fit perfectly :lol:

Wow, never knew my feet had a "type". After looking at that, mine are Egyptian, Wide.

They don't make a 13.5...plus I like to actually have room to wiggle my toes. A proper shoe fit should have about 3/8-1/2 inch of space. I have fairly narrow "Egyptian" style feet, and my toes are heavily tapered. My big toe is like 2 1/2 inches long and my pinky toe is barely 3/4 of an inch. That's why KD is my man because his shoes fit perfectly :lol:

They actually do produce 13.5's.... Those sizes are quite rare though. Gotta search high and low for them.

laces touching the ground is gross, think about when you use a public restroom and your laces touch the floor, gross

Agreed. Do you also ever think about how many people DON'T wash their hands after using the restroom and then touch the door handle to open the door on the way out? After you wash your hands, you touch the door to leave and negate ever washing your hands in the first place. Its a dirty world.

Agreed. Do you also ever think about how many people DON'T wash their hands after using the restroom and then touch the door handle to open the door on the way out? After you wash your hands, you touch the door to leave and negate ever washing your hands in the first place. Its a dirty world.

yeah, pretty gross if you think about it
that's just like saying the bathoom is connected to your hallway which is connected to the living room which is connected to the ground which is connected with the street which is connected to another building with its own lobby, hallway, and bathroom. With a single gust of wind, continuous movement, or just how the air circulates...everything from that bathroom will be transferred to my bathroom. 

do you rather fill your hands with chemically engineered antibacterial soap, rinse it with tap water from copper pipes, touch napkins prepared by janitors who may not regulate hygienic protocols, leave the place and touch your food and feel cleaner? =/ guys cmon now

let's be real. 

that's just like saying the bathoom is connected to your hallway which is connected to the living room which is connected to the ground which is connected with the street which is connected to another building with its own lobby, hallway, and bathroom. With a single gust of wind, continuous movement, or just how the air circulates...everything from that bathroom will be transferred to my bathroom. 

do you rather fill your hands with chemically engineered antibacterial soap, rinse it with tap water from copper pipes, touch napkins prepared by janitors who may not regulate hygienic protocols, leave the place and touch your food and feel cleaner? =/ guys cmon now

let's be real. 

Someone's a little high strung. Not quite sure why it required all of that, but whatever makes ya happy. My post was more just a random thought, really wasn't meant to get anyone going. While your post is much more thought out and complicated, its not the same. My situation is a bit more direct. Some person pisses on his hands, or gets some other nasty crap on them, leaves without washing and has to touch the door when doing so. So now you wash your hands and touch that same door while leaving, its an actual real scenario. And its also been proven many things are picked up by touching surfaces. But again, was just a random, pointless thought posted just because. Is it not OK to do that in the world anymore?

let's be real. 
 na i'll just save the hassle and use hand sanitizer and kill 99.9% of the bacteria lol jk bro.  like you said "lets be real". the other guy was making a random thought..
Someone's a little high strung. Not quite sure why it required all of that, but whatever makes ya happy. My post was more just a random thought, really wasn't meant to get anyone going. While your post is much more thought out and complicated, its not the same. My situation is a bit more direct. Some person pisses on his hands, or gets some other nasty crap on them, leaves without washing and has to touch the door when doing so. So now you wash your hands and touch that same door while leaving, its an actual real scenario. And its also been proven many things are picked up by touching surfaces. But again, was just a random, pointless thought posted just because. Is it not OK to do that in the world anymore?
seriously it wasn't that serious. but w.e 

Damnit, i caved in and bought the GC XMas'.   God Damn Kobe 8, killin my bank account

Haha, bank account, what's that? Kobe 8 claimed mine awhile ago. GC Xmas and GC BHM ordered last week from same place. My wallet hates me, but my shoe collection thinks I'm a rock star. =).

As much as it is not ok to leave the bathroom with your hands unwashed :wink: 

Someone's a little HIGH strung is right. good night guys!

Does kick screw raise prices often? I ask because I ordered a 9.5 Kobe BHM for 230 last week and was just browsing the site and noticed the price is now 240.

Pit Vipers will be copped.
There's alot of hate for certain CW's of the 8 but I think they are all legit. I've been all in on 8 since the Sulfurs dropped.

Only pair I'm missing is the BHM.

guess I have peasant feet

1 more kobe ID + the Pit Vipers n im pretty much done with the kobe 8 line... my last 8 was the MC so pretty confident in my statement lol

Pit vipers look good in Nike's images, but I'll have to see in store to make the final call

I'm gonna go ahead and grab them. If it looks good in that lighting for the photoshoot it should look good in person. Photos could be enhanced but it shouldn't be far off.

Back
Top Bottom