OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

just got my milk snakes in today. clean colorway and i love the way they feel on foot. next on the list in the pit vipers not going to push hard for them though. if i get em then i get them if not then so be it.

Probably my 2nd or third favorite 8, I def want another pair of Xmas

I still haven't work mine yet, I'd like to have another pair on deck before I bust them out

THEY ARENT RELEASING IN THE U.S. FOR THE 1,000,000th time!
laugh.gif

live from Hong Kong in MongKok

Christmas sz 8.5
Easter sz 9.5
both last pair
this is why I wanna go to china 

Aren't the prices of kobes 230 US in china?

Can get a DS pair of xmas 9.5s for around that probably.

Not worth it.

This is not about shoes but about Kobe nonetheless. Do you guys think they will continue the Kobe socks even with the 9s coming out? I mean, are we gonna see new shoes and socks going forward? The current ones obviously wont match the 9s.

This is not about shoes but about Kobe nonetheless. Do you guys think they will continue the Kobe socks even with the 9s coming out? I mean, are we gonna see new shoes and socks going forward? The current ones obviously wont match the 9s.

yea they will but they will be different.
its been a few years that nike has been doing socks plus elite socks are popular now for sure. Bron and KD have their own socks too.

Probably my 2nd or third favorite 8, I def want another pair of Xmas

I still haven't work mine yet, I'd like to have another pair on deck before I bust them out

I just have one pair (never really double on anything) but I like balling in all of my bball kicks.

HK has a lower retail pricepoint than China. Much closer to US retail.

Aren't the prices of kobes 230 US in china?

Can get a DS pair of xmas 9.5s for around that probably.

Not worth it.

Not my size. On EBay, it's usually around $260-$280. Even people in this thread have tried to sell them for $260 to me. Size 12 is a PIA.

Not my size. On EBay, it's usually around $260-$280. Even people in this thread have tried to sell them for $260 to me. Size 12 is a PIA.
buy a GC pair from Kicks-Crew.

Edit: Speaking of K-C, they shipped my GC BHM's (the ones that got cancelled and then they magically got me another pair after i complained) on the 18th and i already got them today! wow thats fast from Hong Kong

Last edited:

Edit: Speaking of K-C, they shipped my GC BHM's (the ones that got cancelled and then they magically got me another pair after i complained) on the 18th and i already got them today! wow thats fast from Hong Kong
How are they? Are you satisfied? Too legit to quit?

Glad it worked out for you. My BHMs and Xmas from kickscrew came last week. I love love love them. I'm thinking bout laying them next to me so they can be close to me while I sleep. =).

Back
Top Bottom