OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Finally got my hands on a pair of Blue Glow/Lights.  Been looking for them for a while in my size. 
Great pickup, the Blue Lights are my favorite Kobe 8 CW.

I wish I could get another pair for retail since my pair bottomed out and the traction wore off.  

Took this pic today. I love these. Wish I could get a GC pair for retail

Instagram @countonalex

Either that or since they mentioned Euros, they're from Europe and English is not their first language.
Yes i am from europe and in my country or even in europe we dont have the same shoes.. Some shoes are made just for USA market.. 

you know what I love about the Venom/Sulfurs? It has a UNIQUE UPPER. you cannot ID it and it didn't release in another color scheme. It truly is a unique Kobe on-court shoe. I LOVE ITTTTTTT

blue lights are my beaters, I wear them everywhere and they are my gym shoes but I have another pair on ice just chilling

blue lights are my beaters, I wear them everywhere and they are my gym shoes but I have another pair on ice just chilling

Blue lights are also my beaters. Hooped in them quite a bit but wanted to wear them more often. In my top 3 fave CWs. Just something about them really appeals to me.

have a morning class on saturday 830-1120
if i walk in around 12 do yall think the pit vipers will still be available?

Probably. The same as the Graffitis, Taipans, PPs, etc. Except for the Red Boas/Milk Shakes, all of the post MC color ways haves at for days to weeks.

i think these will sell better then the Tigers, Graffitis, and TBs... how well cant be too sure exactly.. i think many will cop if they go and check em out in person if theyre on the fence about em. just my thoughts though 

have a morning class on saturday 830-1120

if i walk in around 12 do yall think the pit vipers will still be available?

who knows... I don't get these questions but they seem to come up for every single kobe release... none of us are psychics.

I have a friend of a friend who is going to spain,  do you guys think its worth asking them to check if there are mambacurials at the stores?  I know 24segons upcharges already when they had stock,  I guess I would save on shipping ...though I would prob need to compensate them for doing me a favor.  what do you guys think?

Im a sucker for lime green or any bright green and cant wait for next week. Im not trying to create hype but I called both my FTLs and they told me they are not getting it at all. Whats the deal?

I have a friend of a friend who is going to spain,  do you guys think its worth asking them to check if there are mambacurials at the stores?  I know 24segons upcharges already when they had stock,  I guess I would save on shipping ...though I would prob need to compensate them for doing me a favor.  what do you guys think?
well like most people said....you're most likely not going to get a straight up conversion rate for what their retail price is. it will depend on their retail price vs their value of the currency. In china, its like...close to 200? you should verify how much they are there....maybe nikestore.com.germany or whatever the code is and see what a pair of retail kobe 8s run for

well like most people said....you're most likely not going to get a straight up conversion rate for what their retail price is. it will depend on their retail price vs their value of the currency. In china, its like...close to 200? you should verify how much they are there....maybe nikestore.com.germany or whatever the code is and see what a pair of retail kobe 8s run for
Thanks for the input.  Its about$182 US dollars retail.  It is prob not worth it to even ask at that price and hassle of them walking around town etc. 

while browsing the nike spain website, 

pretty dope jacket

http://store.nike.com/es/es_es/pd/kobe-clash-destroyer-chaqueta/pid-753880

Back
Top Bottom