OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I have a feeling we're just getting those mine greys that we've been seeing pics of. Not gonna get overly excited til I see something more definitive.

This would be amazing if true.  Nike best not leave out the yellow accents.
pimp.gif
  Will try to grab two pairs...

Last edited:
Pit Viper > Purple Fades.

I can't stand how the Purple fades actually look like PINK on the toebox.  At least these with the Mint color makes it a lot more manlier. And that automatically makes it better in my eyes.

Just stop it....I'm surprised you haven't called PV's distant cousin of the Calvin Baileys or something crazy.

I love the 8s, I truly do. But a part of me wishes they'd stop releasing more. Due to my love for them, I have no self control on buying them. And I'm starting to get sick when I add up the money I've spent on this one model. Every time I think my wallet will get a break, they pull it back in...

Good to see at least some people understand what I was trying to say.  Thank you both for putting it into "Clearer language" so people can understand.

No problemo. It made great sense to me because I have the same problem with my credit card. I've used it over the course of a month, then get a bill for like $2,500 and I'm like "holy ****", I really spent that much. Had I been using cash, I'd of been much more aware of what was going out.

^^^ Weezy, Same here. MC was the high note/book end. Everything after has been lackluster.

At least with the X, Nike gave us the Corks, Denim, MVPs (ugly), Hazelnuts, Mints and Champ Pack toward the end as well as the Okay Elites.

And the KD VI has been killing it with color ways. I don't see why they have to keep releasing them until the next line comes out. They're even doing it with the Lebrons (we get Swamp Thing Lows 2 days before the XI KOTJ). It's not like they can't try to get interest from DBs, Dunks, Roshe, AJ Retro, AJ 28, Gloves, etc.

Last edited:
I love the 8s, I truly do. But a part of me wishes they'd stop releasing more. Due to my love for them, I have no self control on buying them. And I'm starting to get sick when I add up the money I've spent on this one model. Every time I think my wallet will get a break, they pull it back in...
I understand completely. At the moment they're some of, if not the, most comfortable shoes i've ever worn. Whether it be for basketball, jogging, or walking around the mall I love wearing them. I've never bought so many different variations of the same shoe, and as far as i'm concerned they blew the KD's and the Lebron's out of the water in terms of colorways. But even i'm a little tired of the new releases and ready for the 9's.

Last edited:
I have a feeling we're just getting those mine greys that we've been seeing pics of. Not gonna get overly excited til I see something more definitive.
The only reason I'm trying to believe that they won't be is because of the "Grey/BLACK/Purple" in the description...... we've saw zero "Black" in those Mine Grey's. 

Could be devastatingly wrong though, but....

Let's just hope they're the Pure Platinums!

^^^ Weezy, Same here. MC was the high note/book end. Everything after has been lackluster.

At least with the X, Nike gave us the Corks, Denim, MVPs (ugly), Hazelnuts, Mints and Champ Pack toward the end as well as the Okay Elites.

And the KD VI has been killing it with color ways. I don't see why they have to keep releasing them until the next line comes out. They're even doing it with the Lebrons (we get Swamp Thing Lows 2 days before the XI KOTJ). It's not like they can't try to get interest from DBs, Dunks, Roshe, AJ Retro, AJ 28, Gloves, etc.

It's opinion because most of those Lebron and all of the KD VI colorways so far have been ***. What's so special about a orange or yellow and green sneaker?

Especially the Lebron ones, but people like them because they're limited. I guarantee you if they released some of these colorways as limited a lot more people would be praising them.

Gonna be alotta disappointed folks come Nov when the Mine Greys drop instead of those Platinum things y'all been raving about the last 2 pages

This guy on IG http://instagram.com/yesthatjian has previewed just about every Kobe 8 colorway one to two months in advance of the official release date. He's Nike's Footwear Merchandising Manager. If those Pure Platinums were dropping in November he would've already had them by now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom