OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't think anyone posted pics of their purchase/on feet of the Ying Yang Kobe VII last year (probably didn't want to get called out on being a hypebeast :lol:)

WTK are wack. A hypebeast sneaker. Who the hell wants to wear two different color shoes?
Just give me the damn amnesties already!! With the Hollywood Nights jerseys coming out why wouldn't they release em? Makes too much sense I guess.

I dont care what you say man..I like them. Wonder if they'll be limited..

The lack of lunarlon hasn't hurt your knees?
It only hurts my knees if I am jumping around like a bunny.  But if I just walk around, it doesn't hurt at all.  

The lack of lunarlon is only apparent if I am jumping or landing on my feet a lot.
retire that **** brah and at least buy another pair to alternate
eyes.gif
Looking into getting the Pit Vipers.  Will try to cop under retail if possible.
Do you have any elite inserts with zoom air bag? Just wondering how those would hold up ? Lunarlon obviously not good long term on court !!!
Can you still comfortably hoop in the burned out pair, or are they completely unplayable?

Last edited:

Found them locally in a size 10. Deal was too good to pass up on but a 10 is just too big.

I need a 9.5 or 9 in these. Search continues.

what can I use to clean these soles? I wanted to clean the dirt off so I can wear them on the hardwood and have traction.

What was the other Pit Viper design?

Though, I agree. Things are now in lackluster territory. Really, with the season starting. They should keep it simple and release the home and away color ways. And possibly Amnesties. Then bow out with the X-Mas 2.0 if you're not going to bring the WTK and Sparks over here.
Me too. Didn't get any of the EXTs or special celebration packs. Besides the BHM and MC, we didn't have to play the like 8 HoH and NT getting a specific shoe. And even after release, the re sale prices were Cork territory or the insanity of the MVP and Champ Pack (until they started to cater only to China with Swift Strikes).
The Mine grey's.

Found them locally in a size 10. Deal was too good to pass up on but a 10 is just too big.

I need a 9.5 or 9 in these. Search continues.
Are those DS? Damn, is the tape along the engineered mesh supposed to turn all dark and discolored like that on the Easters? If so, I'm selling my pair ASAP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom