OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Probably would have taken these red TBs over the milknsnakes. Happy with the snakes though. These go well for Htown folks.

PPs and Taipan are fine with me. Don't need those new TBs. Those that didn't like the printed midsole, hope the white midsole isn't too plain for you.

Saw some images of Kobe PEs for this upcoming season not long ago.
Not too shabby.....

Whether we see Kobe in them or not remains to be seen. I will not post a pic but I will say that the PP isn't dead, nor is the Pit Viper.

Last edited:
Saw some images of Kobe PEs for this upcoming season not long ago.
Not too shabby.....

Whether we see Kobe in them or not remains to be seen. I will not post a pic but I will say that the PP isn't dead, nor is the Pit Viper.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

PPs and Taipan are fine with me. Don't need those new TBs. Those that didn't like the printed midsole, hope the white midsole isn't too plain for you.

Printed midsole complainer here. The plain white speckle free midsole is perfect to me lol.

^^All states without a Niketown in them. NJ finally winning one there. lol

EDIT: oops misread the question. No sales tax from NDC is you ship to a state with no niketown.

Last edited:
Nah, it's about states adopting online sales tax. Back in the day everything bought online was tax-free. Then politicians saw dollar signs, then shopping as the world knew it changed.

Back
Top Bottom