OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kicks-Crew has nearly a FSR of both EXT models for $130. 
pimp.gif

Red Velvet https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=2297

Black EXT https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=2296

Also saw the Kobe Tech Jacket on sale.
reminder to anyone thinking of copping the jacket, kickscrew sells asian sized apparel. you need to size up one. kickscrew style code for kobe outdoor tech jacket is 555965-010. same jacket on ndc is 555964-010. kickscrew M = ndc S, kickscrew L = ndc M, etc.

usually the people that talk about having money are the ones that have none..[/

That's an old tale. Hopefully you're not implying that im one of those people and have read the comments before posting this. But if it is directed to me you have it completely wrong. There are actually some people on here that make very good money. It's funny when people feel insecure about their own situation they feel the need to bring up jobs. I don't do that, I speak with facts.

usually the people that talk about having money are the ones that have none..

Right. Like the people who post a knot of hundreds on ig with a "I'm getting it" caption. If you have real money you aren't showing it. And if you're showing money it's not going to last long.

Anyways

^^^^Exactly! Now THAT'S the problem with sneaker buying today. They FUGLY so why the hell you buying any?! Leave them for the people who want them. Odds are due to it's popularity.....If you didn't get the 1s, you ain't getting the 8s anyway. :smh:

then why are you selling wtk and gloves in your sig. if they werent your size you shouldve left them at the store for the next person to pay retail

kobe 8 SS isnt bad but not enough good to cop imo , got to see em in person though , prelude 8s suck so i m done with 8s here.

i hope i find a size 12-13 spark on ebay though  and if only those think pink 8s have released 
mean.gif
 never understood why they stopped makin think pinks after the 6 its not like they didnt sell ...

But you're right, it's not about who has this and that. Got a little out of hand. My apologies.

Via Sneakersteal

The Nike Kobe 8 System “Sulfur” are available now for $109.99

Franklin Mills

1 (215) 281-3523

They are doing phone orders but i think only 12.5 and up.

Got my 12.5 a few minutes ago 
smokin.gif

Via Sneakersteal

The Nike Kobe 8 System “Sulfur” are available now for $109.99

Franklin Mills

1 (215) 281-3523

They are doing phone orders but i think only 12.5 and up.

Got my 12.5 a few minutes ago 
smokin.gif
damn i have never seen size 12.5 on kobes anywhere , just a YOTD 7 once and thats all , why the hell they dont make more of em , there must be ppl like me who are true 12.5 

Has anyone gotten any shipping email from KB24? I haven't dealt with them before and don't know how long they take to ship...

^^^^Exactly! Now THAT'S the problem with sneaker buying today. They FUGLY so why the hell you buying any?! Leave them for the people who want them. Odds are due to it's popularity.....If you didn't get the 1s, you ain't getting the 8s anyway. :smh:

I told you Bruh. If you can't comprehend that, that's you. I had some "technical errors" :lol: with the 1s. Won't happen again.

Last edited:
Every time I see these, they look different. They dont look bad at all here. if they are available long enough to hit a discount that I can combine with bday coupon or something I'll grabbing, not for retail though

Last edited:

Has anyone gotten any shipping email from KB24? I haven't dealt with them before and don't know how long they take to ship...
I emailed them over the weekend and they said they would ship monday for the WTK.

I ordered then realized that they take two weeks to deliver and that they would come after I had left for the semester so I got it delivered to my home address. They obliged no problem. 

I emailed them over the weekend and they said they would ship monday for the WTK.

I ordered then realized that they take two weeks to deliver and that they would come after I had left for the semester so I got it delivered to my home address. They obliged no problem. 
Oh dang, 2 weeks? Thanks for the heads up fam. I'm gonna be on vacation so i'll have to figure something out.

It's also 8am on the west coast right now. I'm sure they won't be shipping em out until noon or later

Back
Top Bottom