OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They going for like 5-600 on eBay. Got dam!!!! Uglyshoe . Leaving this one for the beasts

Got my WTK's from Eastbay this evening. One thing I do wish was that the insole for the right pair of the WTK's was inside the Sparks. IMO, it would look so much better. 

Got my WTK's from Eastbay this evening. One thing I do wish was that the insole for the right pair of the WTK's was inside the Sparks. IMO, it would look so much better. 
the 2 best 8 CWs damn i wish i can land a pair of sparks someday , nice pic 

The sparks make the wtk look dull when side by side. Damn they are bright lol.

the only way footlocker could get fakes is if somebody returned a fake pair and passed it of as real

You're right, a foot locker having fakes is much less likely. I more so was just saying don't auto assume because its a retail store that a fake being around isn't possible.

bruh, the store he posted was a FTL... SMH

I'm aware, but did I specifically say beware of fakes at foot locker? The original post from him made it seem as though he felt fakes in a store were extremely unlikely, not just for foot locker. And my point was that don't put anything past shady employees. The store I speak of I doubt the owner was the one trying to make extra bucks selling fakes. But that doesn't stop employees from pulling stuff.

Last edited:
Man I need them sparks for next summer.

Sad to say I wont be wearing any of these new shoes until then.Its to cold and dirty right now.

Sad to say I wont be wearing any of these new shoes until then.Its to cold and dirty right now.

I think what we all need are the Amnesties and Inlines and we need them really, really badly!!!

I can't believe people are falling for this SS crap! Unreal, how great the 8 is, and what it has become on the tail end... :smh:  

I agree! Why is Nike not dropping the Lakers colourways??? It's like the first time they are messing with the Kobe line that bad! Apart from the Kobe 4, I think the Kobe 8 is the best shoe of his line!

Sparks, Black EXTs together with the Christmas (last years not the SS) are by far my favourites from the Kobe 8s. The Sparks are just beautiful!

I agree! Why is Nike not dropping the Lakers colourways??? It's like the first time they are messing with the Kobe line that bad! Apart from the Kobe 4, I think the Kobe 8 is the best shoe of his line!
eyes.gif
 no one knows why... I think Nike wants us to buy the sulfurs & fades then wear 'em together for a WTLaker ...or  yin yang cw
sick.gif

lol probably so that we'll pay $200 for some laker ids

Last edited:

I feel your pain. Here in ohio it rains 3 months out of the year and snows 4 months. Leaves 5 months to wear shoes without the weather destroying them.

So, i just ordered a pair of Kobe 8 'christmas' from kicks-crew & i'd be lying if i said i wasn't skeptical about the price lol

Why were they so cheap?

Will i be getting fakes?

I'm hella nervous but i won't let my wifey know that :/

So, i just ordered a pair of Kobe 8 'christmas' from kicks-crew & i'd be lying if i said i wasn't skeptical about the price lol

Why were they so cheap?

Will i be getting fakes?

I ordered Xmas and BHMs from them and can say with 100% certainty they are 100% genuine. Many people around here have ordered from there and not a single report has come in of ever getting a fake. You're good to go man, enjoy.

Why were they so cheap?

Will i be getting fakes?

Kicks-crew is legit so you won't be getting fakes haha. I think they dropped the price since they received a huge re-stock a couple of weeks ago. I believe the prices were around $220-230 before the re-stock.

Thats wassup.. cant wait to get them now, yall just made my day

kicks-crew might be the go-to store now for purchases.. prices seem coo'

^Kickscrew is legit. No worries. 8) Not all shoes are 'cheap' though, as mentioned earlier they got restocks for the Xmas 8 and 8 EXTs hence the attractive price.

^Kickscrew is legit. No worries. 8) Not all shoes are 'cheap' though, as mentioned earlier they got restocks for the Xmas 8 and 8 EXTs hence the attractive price.

Just how does a retailer get a restock of a shoe long sold out. I would be suspicious and personally I would not take a chance
on these but that's just me. Just hope they are authentic for the people who ordered from them.

Last edited:
Just how does a retailer get a restock of a shoe long sold out. I would be suspicious and personally I would not take a chance
on these but that's just me. Just hope they are authentic for the people who ordered from them.
those shoes don't sell out in China. Some of them are still available in nike stores over there that's why

I got mine from kicks-crew yesterday and they are 1000000% legit. They have been on the site for a month or so and the price dropped around Thanksgiving. I'm def copping more kicks from them. Hoping the duck camo 90 price drops in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom