OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yea, "shedding to the 9" ...that's BS, bro.

But you know NIKE... they always gotta be Extra & give some Bogus Backstory, instead of just keeping it Funky. 
mean.gif
so true bro..

you see those recent KD 6s? I know this aint the thread but what was nike thinking? Basically replayed KD's childhood lol with the release of the KD 6 PB & J, KD 6 Maryland Blue Crab, KD 6 Rug Rats, etc

please nike, don't do this to the kobe line
mean.gif

so true bro..

you see those recent KD 6s? I know this aint the thread but what was nike thinking? Basically replayed KD's childhood lol with the release of the KD 6 PB & J, KD 6 Maryland Blue Crab, KD 6 Rug Rats, etc

please nike, don't do this to the kobe line
mean.gif
They do it for the BEAST..... because those Savages need a Story to give them a Reason to Buy.

They don't have a Natural Love for the Sneaker Aesthetic that Most of us True Heads have, they're just looking to buy Peer-to-Peer Popularity through sneakers.

And of course Nike is riding that Wave while it lasts. Can't blame em, but shame on em. 
mean.gif

They do it for the BEAST..... because those Savages need a Story to give them a Reason to Buy.

They don't have a Natural Love for the Sneaker Aesthetic that Most of us True Heads have, they're just looking to buy Peer-to-Peer Popularity through sneakers.

And of course Nike is riding that Wave while it lasts. Can't blame em, but shame on em. 
mean.gif
anything to make somebody to saw aww dang..... they would sell if there name was first poop

Your mate isn't getting a pair his first time on the site and only one half of one percent of the probably 5,000 people that are waiting will get them. The site has 26 pairs for online sale minus whatever the store decides they want. NT will still blame it on bots tho like they never missed a shoe from any retailer before 2012

lol a lady at footlocker asked me my size on some kobes and i sais 11-11.5 and she brought out 9.5s and said i could probably fit them
roll.gif

without those stupid pink socks ... but yeah i def would have grabbed a pair of those (if i could have managed to IF they released)

Kobe wearing something different. Not sure what exactly. edit: looks like mine greys

Last edited:
damn bold, italics, color, and size. you're gettin that point across the best i've ever seen
happy.gif
LOLOLOL!  I don't know what to say, bruh...

I've explained my style on NT before, bc some cats were peculiar & asked about it. Don't blame em tho...

In a nutshell... it's Just Me. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom