OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'd also search the sold history for WTKs to see if any other listings come up with the same pics. I know I saw listings for Prelude Is pop up for $250 a week or so ago, but if you checked the history, there were multiple sellers in different locations using the same exact pics and listing description, all with zero feedback.
I've never understood what "sellers" think they have to gain from doing this... They're never actually going to see the money from scamming folks online through ebay/paypal/CC.

What I don't understand is why you would send them $250 knowing that there's a good chance it's shady. Not coming at anybody, just saying I honestly don't get it. I think we all know that for $250, with a seller with 0 feedback, it's a crapshoot. And yes, it's your money, not mine, I get that. I personally would not want to go through the hassle of filing a claim or getting in a war with a seller who has zero cred. Sorry, that's just me.

What I don't understand is why you would send them $250 knowing that there's a good chance it's shady. Not coming at anybody, just saying I honestly don't get it. I think we all know that for $250, with a seller with 0 feedback, it's a crapshoot. And yes, it's your money, not mine, I get that. I personally would not want to go through the hassle of filing a claim or getting in a war with a seller who has zero cred. Sorry, that's just me.
Because the chance that I actually get the shoes for that price outweighs the chance that I don't, especially since I know I'll get my money back no problem. Like I said, I'm not hurting without that $250 right now, so if I do end up getting the shoes - score! If not, no worries, I'm not stressing.

Will post pics when I get home. I was shocked myself when I pulled out the insole to find it to be zoom. Did not know if I got lucky or all mine greys have the zoom
yeah that's what I would like to know, if they are all zoom I will order a pair

You either love or hate the WTK there's no middle ground 
laugh.gif

sup peeps?..hey im gettin the Kobe xmas ds sz 13 2morrow in the mail so....i will post pics for all you cats 2check em out..........also IMO i dont think kobe is gunna be allowed to wear the Xmas2.o cause of the shredder upper, i cant imagine the refs are gunna be ok with those on his feet?..smh safety hazard and all...lol..whatya cats think?.....im thinkn hes gunna rock the kobe9?....

I agree.. Wtk from collectibility standpoint is definitely there, I think they are pieces of art, just not something I would, personally, wear.. But to each their own

I love the WTK 8
but why buy them if you ain't gon wear them?

Mines will be worn to death.

I'm patiently waiting for this guy on my local craigslist for a price drop, he went from 800 to 700 to 575 now he's at 450....hoping for one more drop, hoping to pick them up for the 3 to 340 range it's a Long shot, but if I don't get them for around that much it's just gonna be a pass.
You

You should go ahead and offer him it he seems desperate.

Back
Top Bottom