OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yes sir, they told me the same thing. HOH VF better not be pulling them shenanigans.
laugh.gif
sounds like they are. Doubt they givin out **** on Christmas eve
Filed a complaint on the Footlocker website. Lets see what happens

Yeah I agree. Who knows maybe he's struggling to pay the credit card bill he used to buy them. Cash is king lol

Shot him an offer of 320 said he would think about it, I told him I'd pick up right now fresh bills lol I want to get them on court asap.

That is literally the worst pic of jeans to shoe combo I have seen.

What was he thinking lol ahahjahahjahjhahahaa.

I don't know where this new cuff phase with sneakers started but it just doesn't look right.Corny

Purchased DS WTK's in a size 12 for $310 today. Shipped, tracking included. Today was a good day 
happy.gif

Well Nike screwed up this years Kobes and Durants. I'm no Lebron fan but his shoes look the best out of the three. Kobe 9 is just terrible. Why is he still wearing the 8s? If the 9s are made to support his Achilles then why is he still wearing the 8s???????

Last edited:
Purchased DS 
WTK's in a size 12 for $310 today. Shipped, tracking included. Today was a good day :D
Ebay? I'm thinking about putting in an offer. Never did that any tips? I can see multiple sellers saying that is a lowball offer even if it's double retail + tax.....

Ebay? I'm thinking about putting in an offer. Never did that any tips? I can see multiple sellers saying that is a lowball offer even if it's double retail + tax.....

check your local fb sneaker groups. now is a good time for some kid who doesn't have money for all the holiday releases to sell for the low before prices go up again

you have to pay with PayPal invoice because eBay takes such a high percentage of the sale

I agree with a few people on here, can't make a decision on the 9 till I see more pics/see them in person.  Also there is still the low (mid) version too so there is still hope 

I've never understood what "sellers" think they have to gain from doing this... They're never actually going to see the money from scamming folks online through ebay/paypal/CC.

Actually, people are under a false impression that paypal gives you iron clad protection, when in fact it does not.

If a seller takes your money out of his account before you open a claim, its gone. Paypal will not even go after the scammer legally because its just not feasible financially to pay to prosecute for $200-$500 and scammers know that. You may luck up and ebay decide to reimburse you out of their pocket but the scammer keeps your money. So it actually is beneficial to the scammer, that is why they do it.

Yeah I agree. Who knows maybe he's struggling to pay the credit card bill he used to buy them. Cash is king lol

If that is the case, he is an idiot. Making the minimum payment on the cc purchase and paying a little interest is a better move than losing $100 or more because he rushes the sale. The extra profit made from having patience will easily cover the interest charges. But I suppose some people don't think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom