OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

well thats just the high's

there will be a number of different versions and lows

im just hoping the lows are nice, im not into highs so i could care less about the ones that have been unveiled since im not copping even at $50 since i dont wear anything other than lows on the court

C/O Jsoy23 on IG

Richard's Sporting Goods has gotten all GR releases so far; I don't see why they wouldn't get the green glows.
Great, any coupon codes for any of the stores releasing this?  I remember the mine greys at 20% off during cyber monday black friday time.
The only places that I've known to take a coupon code close to release are DSG and Shoe Palace.  I think you've got to sign up for e-mails from DSG to get most of their coupons.  Green glows should sit long enough for you to be able to use a coupon from either site or even a birthday coupon at your local footlocker.

You think a scammer who has set up an account with someone else's info, using someone's elses bank account, and is tarnishing someone else's credit cares?

I'm done, you all clearly have no idea just how easy it is to scam with no recourse. Believe what you wish.
Oh well i rarely buy stuff from ebay anymore anyway .. and dont believe anything thats too good to be true

But i know one thing .... I wont be buying nothing from you since you're the expert on scamming someone and i know all the ins and outs about taking someones money with no consequences haha

You are quite simple minded. One prevents being scammed by being educated on scams. But being simple minded, you immediately think someone has to use information they know just because they learn it. More evidence of being simple minded. But you have it all figured out. I have over 14k feedback with 100% rating and 5 out of 5 on all ratings because I'm setting up my big move to scam you out of a pitiful couple hundred bucks.

And before anyone feels the need to chime in and claim I'm bragging. No, I'm not. It is relevant to point out how simple minded and off base this genuis is. You and your expert partner refuse to open your minds to the possibility that what companies tell you may just not be the truth. But again, too simple minded to think it would be a bad business move for paypal to come out and tell you things aren't as safe as you think. Please, save your replies as I will no longer see them.

In a way, I envy people like you because I remember when I was a child and the world was this wonderful place. When in reality, it wasn't, it was just my ignorance that made me believe that. Ignorance truly is bliss, and you're one of the most blissful people I've come across.

I'm hearing a lot of different things lately...some people saying Kobe SS gonna be easy cop, some saying its gonna be super limited....Anybody know whats up?
18 pairs at my local HOH, so just depends on your demand I guess.  

And a few people hating on the YOTH but I think they're dope IMO

So I've been complaining about my ankle/achilles issues lately with the kobe 8s. I think i found the cause of that problem: lunarlon inserts. I dont think i play consistently enough to "flatten out" every lunarlon insert that i have but apparently the pain has been noticeable. I have a good 10 pair rotation and i play maybe 2-3 hours 2-4 times a week. Just walking in them hurts my right rear ankle area. I thought maybe i had to retire my kobe 8s and use it for casual wear (which i did). However, it occurred to me that I had two pairs of kobe 8s with zoom inserts (asg and supernaturals). I took my supernaturals inserts (zoom insert) and swapped it out with my designated basketball shoes and the pain is no longer there. For those who find the same discomfort, perhaps this may help. I'm still on a hunt to find an affordable pair of DS superhumans so i can use those inserts (zoom front and heel). I'll let you guys know if there's a significant difference!
I use kobe 6s and 8s to ball in and the lunarlon has never gave me any knee ankle or Achilles pain but I do prefer zoom. switch between my black gold elite insoles to lunarlon to superhero insoles and definitly like the superhero insoles the best. Wish all kobe 8s came with the front and heel superhero insoles. Don't know why they didn't. they should've come with the Lunarlon and the zoom insoles to put the "SYSTEM" into play the right way so the buyer can choose and not have to purchase a whole 200-220 dollar elite shoe for some insoles.

You are quite simple minded.
But being simple minded,
More evidence of being simple minded.

I have over 14k feedback with 100% rating and 5 out of 5 on all ratings.

And before anyone feels the need to chime in and claim I'm bragging. No, I'm not.

It is relevant to point out how simple minded
But again, too simple minded

Last edited:
Hey just wanted to say happy holidays to everyone, and in the spirit of the holidays let's keep things positive! We Are all here because we have a passion for sneakers and that means we are all fortunate (extremely fortunate) enough to have lives that allow us to do so. There's no need to constantly go back and forth at each other, peace to the NT family . Anyways... Like I said happy holidays to all, and I hope everyone is able to come up on the releases they want this season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom