OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Plus shipping I believe the pre order will run you close to 3 bills. I would just wait as I don't see the resell going higher than that a day after release (if you miss out at retail). Have to wait for shipping and maybe even a customs charge too.

I found my Christmas 8s later in the day of release on craigslist for $250.
I bought for $210 on at KC and with shipping it is $245.I figure even if I used an add to cart it would still come out to $175 shipped after my gift card on NDC.

Leaning toward canceling at the moment,especially before they ship out.

That's just disrespectful to the Sparks :lol:

You guys see videos of the kids fighting over gammas? Man we never used to fight going to pick up our j's. Whats up with these kids?!

Lol why is that? Just becuz hes in a kobe picking up js right?

Plus shipping I believe the pre order will run you close to 3 bills. I would just wait as I don't see the resell going higher than that a day after release (if you miss out at retail). Have to wait for shipping and maybe even a customs charge too.

Customs charge?! From KC?!

Online is my only option for the SS. Gonna be hitting the road to Tahoe. Got the X'mas on Eastbay last year, I'm gonna need luck this year :\ :smh:

I bought for $210 on at KC and with shipping it is $245.I figure even if I used an add to cart it would still come out to $175 shipped after my gift card on NDC.

Leaning toward canceling at the moment,especially before they ship out.

Just a heads up they have a 10% cancellation fee. It would still be cheaper to cancel and cop for retail.

Instead of that plastic maybe SS should have been a gradient upper with the scales on the mesh fading fron grey to black

Maybe better?

Green glows are my 3rd favorite of the 8s! Plan on picking them up over lebron Christmas when I go get the ss and kds since they are the same color and way cheaper.

Last edited:

For all you small footers 117.60$ Shipped to US

Graffiti's- 8-9US sizes http://www.crookedtongues.com/nike-kobe-8-system-555035-100-nj1423

Tony the Tigers: Size 8US http://www.crookedtongues.com/nike-kobe-8-system-555035-402-nj1424
Checked to see if they had the Pit Vipers in a size 9, and sure enough... they did! They are also on sale, but it looks like smaller sizes than 9 remain. $120 shipped for the PVs? Awesome. Currently working on deals for the Area 72s, Mambacurials and Pythons, then I'm done with these.

Some more details.

Back
Top Bottom