OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Champs in Times Square has all Xmas shoes on display. Plenty of sizes left as far I know. 1 shoe per customer of each one the guy said.

Damn over slept. About to get on a plane to chicago. Any one got information on if the niketown there has any pairs left

got a 8.5 off nike this morning.   gotta see how they look in person.  I prefer my kobe xmas from last year over these for now

There is some pretty good prices on eBay right now guys..I don't think they are going to last for those that missed out.

Anyone else having issues with FL Europe's site this morning? If you have, PM me... I have some questions 

After a 4 hour campout, finally home with pairs for me and my nephew. most people was in line for the KD's and was mad once they finally saw the SS's in person.

Havent been out to the stores yet but does any1 know if nike made shirts to match with the XMAS collection this year????......have not seen any online just wondering if they have them in the stores like last year!!

They had shirts for all 3 shoes in stores. The Kobe shirt was white and said Kobe 24 in the snake print that's on the shoes

Back
Top Bottom