OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Looks like I'll be sticking with the all black laces. Lace tip is flattened and won't fit in the hole. Not tryna force them in/out either. Good thing i prefer the all black anyways. Anyone else have this problem?

how high are the resales gonna be for the nike kobe IV prelude if i miss out?  I probably will since this snow storm is killing my internet

There's some Zags players in navy blue TBs, I never seen them before

On espn2 right now

Last edited:
eBay gets me heated anymore... Apparently offering someone substantially overretail is a slap in the face.... People trying to make retirement off hustling shoes. Whatever

My little collection, I just wanna find the blitz blues and I think I'm good (a pic a few pages back made me thirsty lol)

funny how all limiteds and QS and PEs seem to be top 5 and holy grails..............
IJS.

I dont get it.
especially since you can ID the SS option.

funny how all limiteds and QS and PEs seem to be top 5 and holy grails..............
IJS.

I dont get it.
especially since you can ID the SS option.

SS ain't in my top five but I do want them.

My holy grail Kobe 8s were fades MCs Xmas blue lights and I doubled up on all of them.

At this point I do want SS for the collection and honestly YOTH pics look really good I'm gonna rock the hell out of them idk it looks really good on feet I think it's the blue that really pops

Really???SS one of the best Kobe 8.At least top 5 and definitely worth the price.

There not even close to top 5 to me. I really dont care about any pairs other then fades and sulfurs, but if I had to pick 3 others after those 2 it would be bhm, mc and blue lights.

Back
Top Bottom