OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Preludes are impossible to get.

Kobe 8s are one of the best Kobe models, but color ways were mediocre at best.

Think that is really what turned people away.

I know Lewi would be back in this thread so fast if they dropped the AMENesties.

smokin.gif
7s had the best CWs imo , 8s have 3-4 sick CWs and the rest like you said are mediocre at best 

how do you guys feel about the new venomenons ?

Was thinking about them glowin the darks but waited too long and missed out. Staying true to my word if the YOTH venomenon drops im coppin over the YOTh 8s. I saw the YOTH 8s twice and pass both times. I like them but just like the Venomenon a little better.

Doubled up on that first CW....hard glowing soles, red/black zig zag liner, yellow fade swoosh, awesome purple to black fade upper. Great colorway.

But the shoes themselves aren't anything special. Little stiff, okay comfort. I won't be copping any others unless they can outdo the first release.

Idk I think the 8's had some awesome color ways. Sulfur, Xmas, BHM, purple gradient, mambacurials, and SS are all great. ASG, yots pack, yot horse, python, original pit vipers, and blitz blue are all nice as well.

Kobe 8 is the best (5's felt weird on my ankle and heel)

Viejas outlet near san diego had kobe 8 asg's this morning FSR. Now they only have size 13 and up. Damn.

Ahh, how I loved this model, but nike OD'ed on it waiting for the 9s. I have lost all interest in the later models. I even wanted the mine greys and passed because I am just bored at this point... 
tired.gif
XMAS and WTK are instant cop.They have actually only released a handful of cws in 6 months.Not to mention no one argues Kobe 8 is the best Kobe model so why wouldn't you want more choices at retail. Lebron xi has done 10 in how many?
I loaded up on colorways and multiples beginning with sulphurs, so it just got boring for me after the mambacurials.

Why must we hate on the 8s. They have brought us so much joy within the past year. We will remember and never forget.

Kobe 8 System.

Preludes are impossible to get.

Kobe 8s are one of the best Kobe models, but color ways were mediocre at best.

Think that is really what turned people away.

I know Lewi would be back in this thread so fast if they dropped the AMENesties.

smokin.gif
You bet your a** I would be back here for amnesties, and 5+ pairs 
nthat.gif

Damnit i knew i should have just bought those green glows ... waiting on the damn exclusion to be lifted n missed my size

Fades & Purple PV in a 12 ... if u find it would be greatly appreciated

Edit: nvm forgot to check NDC lol

Last edited:

Picked them up a couple of days ago. When they first droped I slept on em. Went on discount and that managers discount was even sweeter

The SS are sooooo sick kinda makes me wish i grabbed a 15 but i don't think they went that high

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom