OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

hey guys so i got a buddy in tokyo right now; any kind of shoe i should be asking him to look for to bring back to the states? he has no sneaker knowledge just told me they have alot of "limited edition" lines.  already told him to look out for the preludes.

hey guys so i got a buddy in tokyo right now; any kind of shoe i should be asking him to look for to bring back to the states? he has no sneaker knowledge just told me they have alot of "limited edition" lines.  already told him to look out for the preludes.
tell him be careful, there are a lot of fake shops in Tokyo.
If it's not a Nike store I wouldn't trust it.
The only Nike store in Tokyo is Harajuku. (which is also an ID spot, and you can't take pictures they don't like that)
the spots around town if their are "foreigners" in there selling. they are fakes.

tell him be careful, there are a lot of fake shops in Tokyo.
If it's not a Nike store I wouldn't trust it.
The only Nike store in Tokyo is Harajuku. (which is also an ID spot, and you can't take pictures they don't like that)
the spots around town if their are "foreigners" in there selling. they are fakes.
good to know; he's not a foreigner tho he's a local; we met in college and became best friends, went home for the holidays but he's returning to the states in a week.

good to know; he's not a foreigner tho he's a local; we met in college and became best friends, went home for the holidays but he's returning to the states in a week.
in that case def tell him to hit harajuku (last time I went there they had some good stuff sitting (all the air max olympic pack)
there is one more shoe place that has little gems (not kobes though)
but Japan is a bit pricey

Never really posted my collection (cuz it's still not complete) but here's what I got so far:

Still need OG X-mas's and BHM's! Why are they so impossible to find!?

brotha_d on instagram selling deadstock size 11.5 supernaturals/port wines for 160

wish I was an 11.5 lol

To any SoCal heads, I need a little help finding a pair of X-Mas Kobes SS for the girlfriend. I've been looking for them for the last week, but they seem to have dried up or have size 6 and up. Any help would be appreciated it. GS size 4 or 4.5 by the way. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and to anyone thats a size 13 and is still on the hunt for the Sulfurs, Glendale Galleria has a pair. Give them a call to double check if they still have them.

Damb this reseller stuff is getting out if hand. Struck out on the prelude 5s. Searched on cl and fleebay only to see prices above 450. Sad is that none of these guys want trades. Why buy the shoe?!?..... End rant.

Last edited:
OG is short for original lmao

Oh I thought he was talking about the System 8s that dropped back in the 90s. :lol:

People need to chill being so literal. Never thought I'd see confusion over "OG christmas 8s" in a Kobe thread :smh:

anyone in here from southern california that has a connect? can you hook me up with the prelude 8s? from a NTer to another. help me out lol

Back
Top Bottom