OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

People are asking for those prices because they know people like you would stupid enough to overpay for a shoe. Why would you trade all your Kobe's for a pair of shoes?

Last edited:
Aren't the extra set of laces always on the right sneaker w/ the WTK's?

Also, my pair had one of those cardboard tube things in them and they're legit.

Dint worry about it dude. It's niketalk, where there a bunch of dudes sitting around on their computers waiting to go in on somebody, just laugh it off and take it for what it is... Laughable and nothing to worry about .
Oh I know. My boys would have done the same thing. I ain't tripping. In a way I guess we are all bros now? Amirite?

Aren't the extra set of laces always on the right sneaker w/ the WTK's?

Also, my pair had one of those cardboard tube things in them and they're legit.
Here's what I've noticed. That picture on IG is also on an eBay auction which is selling for $550. Also he seems to have A LOT of these shoes. He told me to text him and he hasn't responded yet with pictures of my size. He is on paypal so I figured I could file a dispute. I've had it happen to me with a cell phone one time. Paypal favors the customer. That's about the only thing giving me hope.

why would he need to mark WTK on sale? not that 400 is a great price but I am sure he should not be having a problem moving those in comparison to some of the fleebay prices.... plus that sure is a lot of sizes. do they accept PP as payment... if so and you have the loot laying around throw it out there. He cant make you stick to the restocking fee if he sends you some fake shoes and you file a dispute.
Exactly.

These came in today. Super nice in person much better than stock photos, as mentioned. These remind me of Superman vs YOTH esoeciallysince the rest of Nike's, even JB's YOTH collection is not these colors

Just got these in the mail from good ol' ebay. Got em for 150 shipped and they're VNDS, still smell new. :smokin I was a little skeptical of them being legit cause that price seems pretty low, but having them in hand I can't find anything wrong with them. Guessing the guy just needed the money?

Anyway my first pair of 8's so I'm looking forward to getting these on the court and seeing how they feel. I have the 6's which are really light but these somehow feel lighter. I went with the elites after reading about the lunarlon bottoming out and I had a pair of hyper dunks that I never really liked.  

I do not know if this was posted before during the life time of this thread, but I do know bottoming out has been a common theme.

As a solution to them bottoming out (outside of buying full zoom insert, cutting modifying)  I decided to see if it fits in my 6s. I originally did not think about it because the zoom is in the sole and not the insert. I went ahead and tried it and walked on it too the gym, and I must say I wish my 6s always felt like this. I do not think you can do this on a new insert as it may get tight and be higher off the ground possibly tweaking ankle.

I did this for walking and comfort, not to play ball. I use my elite inserts in my bball shoes since it has heel zoom.

One note to add is I think you can only do this on TTS or above. If you go a size down might be too tight. Again if this has been posted before my bad, just wanted to share how I used 8 insole to make 6 more comfortable shoe.

P.S I did this in my VI's because my IVs and Vs have always been comfy, this needed to be done in my VI's most.

Just got these in the mail from good ol' ebay. Got em for 150 shipped and they're VNDS, still smell new. :smokin I was a little skeptical of them being legit cause that price seems pretty low, but having them in hand I can't find anything wrong with them. Guessing the guy just needed the money?

Anyway my first pair of 8's so I'm looking forward to getting these on the court and seeing how they feel. I have the 6's which are really light but these somehow feel lighter. I went with the elites after reading about the lunarlon bottoming out and I had a pair of hyper dunks that I never really liked.  
You have the 24kSole guarantee that Kobe 8 are the best low profile shoes you've ever had to hoop in. Lol. Not only did you get the best, but at below retail pricing. Just don't Tony Allen someone in the face, because of how light these shoes are!

Wow I just stock located the superhero elites today. It's gonna come next week. The superheroes are probAbly my last kobe 8 cw unless the TBs come

Wow I just stock located the superhero elites today. It's gonna come next week. The superheroes are probAbly my last kobe 8 cw unless the TBs come
Damn I tried to stock locate them like 2 months ago and dude said there weren't any 11's or 11.5. 
mean.gif
 Good for you though.

Yeah it was size 8 that I stock located.(I wear my bball shoes snug)

Did you also try a stock locate at a champs?

Well, it's been a great journey. Doubt I can get my hands on the preludes and unless we get a surprise(BHM), I'm on to the 9's. No doubles or triples included in this shot.

saw a guy wearing YOTH on court. man they looks so nice to where i think its a top 5 cw. I want a pair but I have enough 8s. unless i find YOTH on sale later on, im saving money for 9s now.

Back
Top Bottom