OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What the Kobe shirt available on FTL...in boys sizes. Hopefully men's will be up so I can finally use these VIP coupons for something.
At first I thought I wanted that WTK shirt, but I have to admit it's ugly compared to the 7's shirt, so I've just been buying shirts w/ a whole bunch of random colors on them...LOL. Maybe if it goes down to $20 I'll pick it up

At first I thought I wanted that WTK shirt, but I have to admit it's ugly compared to the 7's shirt, so I've just been buying shirts w/ a whole bunch of random colors on them...LOL. Maybe if it goes down to $20 I'll pick it up

Yeah stocking up on all those Kobe tees they have on sale right now at FTL before they gone.

I actually like the WTK 8 shirt better. The patterned swoosh on the sleeve is a nice touch. Both are clean though.

Is that in-store only or online???
In stores. Haven't checked online. But most of the Kobe 8 shirts and shorts are on sale for 19.99. I grabbed the Kobe Survives shorts and Mamba Limitless Sheath shirts already.

But they have a bunch of other shirts for 19.99. Mamba Vision, half skill half will, and ones with just the sheath logo in different colors.

In stores. Haven't checked online. But most of the Kobe 8 shirts and shorts are on sale for 19.99. I grabbed the Kobe Survives shorts and Mamba Limitless Sheath shirts already.

But they have a bunch of other shirts for 19.99. Mamba Vision, half skill half will, and ones with just the sheath logo in different colors.
Damn, my FTL down here don't be having much Kobe stuff. I was just at 1 the other day and all they had was the newest stuff for the 9's

They've already hit.

Got my "b grade" BHMs from an outlet. Blue lights have hit 3 different outlets. Sulfurs were at an outlet etc.

Everytime I walk into one thats the first thing on my mind only to be dissapointed all the time. I have three nearby and they only get kobe apparel and I remeber they had a fsr on the gold and purp dart frogs last year.

Back
Top Bottom