OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

50 bucks 
eek.gif
 Awesome Pickup!

. Had pythons also...but the lunarlon bottomed out ...so I sold it. I'm using the graffiti now...think I'm gonna switch to the elites tho...I'm anxious to see how this zoom air is and if its really that different than lunarlon
there's a big difference. when pushing down on the lunarlon, it has more give and return bounce while the zoom is more solid and hold.

didn't like the lunarlon because of the "spongy-ness". once it bottomed out, it felt like i was playing in jordan 1's. no issues with the zoom insert so far.

Found these at ROSS today.  I KNEW they would show up.Love the thrill of the HUNT!!!!!

Also, grabbed another pair of Blake Griffen's.
You make me have faith... I tried a Marshalls near me last night and all they had were the baby blue hyperdunks in like size 17 haha. The Ross next to it had already closed for the evening. Guess I can try and hunt something down later today.

Found these at ROSS today.  I KNEW they would show up.Love the thrill of the HUNT!!!!!

Also, grabbed another pair of Blake Griffen's.
Which City, State? Damn thats another big come up. I'm ready for hot garbage viewing when I go in this weekend.

Bought these on a complete impulse after missing out on the WTK restock. Glad I picked these up. My 6th pair of 8s.

Bought these on a complete impulse after missing out on the WTK restock. Glad I picked these up. My 6th pair of 8s.
Totally get where your coming from there. Have done that plenties of time. Def a good CW.

man these kobe 8 finds at ross...if they show up like the 7s did
i fully expect myself to go nuts :smh:

man these kobe 8 finds at ross...if they show up like the 7s did
i fully expect myself to go nuts
mean.gif
They could at least hit some more Nike Factory stores before they get into Ross / Marshalls. Then I got a better shot. These Ross / Marshalls pickup seem to be more random or just harder to find. There are so many locations it'll be hard to find them unless you know a spot that has gotten them before.

Bruh... let me find an ASG Kobe 8 and Xmas lights kobe 8 at ross/Marshals

Last edited:
Why do we do this to ourselves. I sold my Easters a couple months ago. Thought I could live without them. I cannot live without them. Just bought another pair. 
eyes.gif
 Even exchange money wise. I think I made out $4 from my original pair now.

Why do we do this to ourselves. I sold my Easters a couple months ago. Thought I could live without them. I cannot live without them.
I still regret passing on Pythons and ASGs.  To a lesser extent I regret giving my cousin my DS Red Camos, but I've got plenty of other colorways and I know they went to a good home.  More than anything I should've Lewi'upped on Sulfurs.

Why do we do this to ourselves. I sold my Easters a couple months ago. Thought I could live without them. I cannot live without them. Just bought another pair. 
eyes.gif
 Even exchange money wise. I think I made out $4 from my original pair now.
i know what you mean. i just sold my easters and purple fades this past month. I was beginning to regret selling the fades but I didnt wear those two that much anyway. 

I still regret passing on Pythons and ASGs.  To a lesser extent I regret giving my cousin my DS Red Camos, but I've got plenty of other colorways and I know they went to a good home.  More than anything I should've Lewi'upped on Sulfurs.
Yeah I got two pairs of Sulfurs I had three but sold one myself. Regret that one as well. 
laugh.gif

i know what you mean. i just sold my easters and purple fades this past month. I was beginning to regret selling the fades but I didnt wear those two that much anyway. 
The Easters got to me. Kept calling me hey buddy remember me you sold me a couple months ago. Couldn't live with that regret no more.

Thats a clean pic. Did you just UNDS they look fresh! Info on that hat too.
Nah dude...fades have been in rotation since the very 1st day they dropped, back when they did rsvp for 8's and not raffles. I try to clean my kicks after every other wear.

The hat I found randomly at Lids when I went to pick up a black/volt Laker hat.  Had been on the hunt for it for a while and found the last one at the bottom of the sales rack for $25.  It has a Laker logo on the back as well.  Picked it up along with a basic purple and gold new era fitted as well

I have practically beat my fades into oblivion. literally rooms full of shoes, I lost count of how many in my collection several years ago but ive been stuck on these for nearly a month.... needless to say, I need to double up. One of my all time favorites. Great pic

Why do we do this to ourselves. I sold my Easters a couple months ago. Thought I could live without them. I cannot live without them. Just bought another pair. :rolleyes  Even exchange money wise. I think I made out $4 from my original pair now.
I hear u bro, I too passed on the easter when it was still at retail, and realizing afterwards that I need it in my life. Ended up having my buddy who lives overseas bought it for me and paid $50 for international shipping. And still come out cheaper than the price on the bays.

Back
Top Bottom