OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just thought I would mention that there's someone selling some heat on the other forums. He's selling some DS Mambacurials for 320 shipped, DS BHM's for 280 shipped, and Xmas Lights for 240 shipped. All prices are OBO so you can probably talk him down too

Last edited:
I got
Guys, I'm starting to get desperate and I don't know where else to look besides ebay. fb and craigslist don't have squat.

Should I just dump $250 for each pair of kobe 8s?? (mainly looking for easters, milk snakes, and maybe volts)
I got milksnakes size 12 but I love them so mich

What do you guys think is a fair price for worn 2x mambacurials sz 14? 

Trying to trade a guy for one of my doubles plus cash. 
What's he asking and which 8 are you trying to use as trade bait?

You can also probably safely assume that the shoes have been worn at least twice the stated "worn 2x." Just something to take into consideration - as great as MCs are I wouldn't pay a premium for a shoe that's been on someone else's feet.

Last edited:
Missed out on the restock :/. They only had UK Sizes 9, 10, and 10.5 and probably very few of those at that.

What's he asking and which 8 are you trying to use as trade bait?

You can also probably safely assume that the shoes have been worn at least twice the stated "worn 2x." Just something to take into consideration - as great as MCs are I wouldn't pay a premium for a shoe that's been on someone else's feet.
I've given up for now.  He wanted my nds venice beaches and $200.  I countered w/ venice beaches and $125 and he said no.  Then I offered the beaches with DS blue lights which I'm not even sure would be worth it on my end and he said he wanted cash so I gave up.  I'l just wait for a DS pair at 325 or a NDS under 300 now.  Just hope a few more pop up on ebay because the price will go up as the market goes dry *shrugs*

Everyone on ebay putting item condition as "New with Box" now and throwing in NDS or worn a few times in description.

So fackin annoying 
mad.gif

I've given up for now.  He wanted my nds venice beaches and $200.  I countered w/ venice beaches and $125 and he said no.  Then I offered the beaches with DS blue lights which I'm not even sure would be worth it on my end and he said he wanted cash so I gave up.  I'l just wait for a DS pair at 325 or a NDS under 300 now.  Just hope a few more pop up on ebay because the price will go up as the market goes dry *shrugs*

What size are your blue lights? :nerd:

Everyone on ebay putting item condition as "New with Box" now and throwing in NDS or worn a few times in description.
So fackin annoying >:  

That drives me nuts when people do that you know list it correctly as used. I'm on eBay all the time and I click on a listing that says new only to find out it's used. I sell used shoes too and I never list them as new I always list them under condition as used and then say in the description VNDS because I clean them up very good.

Back
Top Bottom