OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

These are probably my new favorite Kobe 8's. They are such a well executed colorway. It doesn't hurt that black and orange are my school colors, but I love em already, and I just got em today. Got these in a size 14 for $190 shipped. Honestly could PADS. I've been gettin hella deals lately! 
smokin.gif

I feel people will regret passing or letting them sit on the first 2 colorways.(Bruce lee,Crimson) Can see being like the Sulfur and Purple Grads.
I gotta agree with you on this one. Im workin on gettin the crimsons but i felt that would happen to me for sure with the bruces lees. I think people just dont agree quite yet because its too early and the supply isn't dry on them yet. That and its an 8 thread. I still say 8>9 but the 9's are pretty nice.

Nice pickups by the way. I have never doubled up on a pair of shoes but the sulfers and the gradients are the two pairs i would.

These are probably my new favorite Kobe 8's. They are such a well executed colorway. It doesn't hurt that black and orange are my school colors, but I love em already, and I just got em today. Got these in a size 14 for $190 shipped. Honestly could PADS. I've been gettin hella deals lately! :smokin

Seen someone wearing these at Woodfield mall last sat. Neckbreaker imo.

Somebody hit this guy with the Kobe What?! Gif. ^^^^^^^^

Literally just submitted this and saw that Meme. Lol

Last edited:
The truth is the truth Kobe's just aint my style.  You see my profile pic, I'll put those over Kobes anyday. I'm not even really a Kobe fan. Hes good and all but im not a fan by heart and I don't like his sneakers by heart either. I'll do me and you do you.  Im sure you heard me now.

I don't understand why come in here and comment then. That's like me walking into a hockey rink specifically to tell people in there that I'm a huge sports fan but I just don't like hockey. Then I show off my other unrelated sports equipment. Makes no sense to me.

bought the grey/orage PP in a 10.5

should fit me good right? im a perfect 11 in all nike basketball shoes so ive never went a .5 down before.

Back
Top Bottom