OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

bought the grey/orage PP in a 10.5

should fit me good right? im a perfect 11 in all nike basketball shoes so ive never went a .5 down before.
If 11 is the perfect fit for you, I wouldn't think any other size would be good.

A half size definitely makes a difference in Kobes, IMO, especially down.

No wonder he doesnt like Kobes. Half his collection are missing shoe laces. Velcro light up flashing shoes with Thomas the Train must be his thing.

I kid i kid.

Troll kid.

I don't understand why come in here and comment then. That's like me walking into a hockey rink specifically to tell people in there that I'm a huge sports fan but I just don't like hockey. Then I show off my other unrelated sports equipment. Makes no sense to me.

img_0026.jpg
And you said something about Kobe's not being original? All those shoes look the ****ing same

Ok bro thanks I will. Honestly I'm really just trying to post as much messages as I can so I can start selling on here. I really want peace and I'll take your advice. I gotta get use to this more.
Ha! probably should have omitted the "just wanted to get 300 post to sell here." There's a reason why they have you post that much. To keep from this being a seller's market and for people to actually want to be and contribute rather turn into eBay and be your personal store.

Originally Posted by Freshsince
I think all your post in here will be deleted by @bigj505  since you just stated what your really in here for. Might want to create a new screen name and start over.

Last edited:
Ok bro thanks I will. Honestly I'm really just trying to post as much messages as I can so I can start selling on here. I really want peace and I'll take your advice. I gotta get use to this more.

here is my advice for you: just contribute to a thread that you actually enjoy. you will be at 300 posts before you know it. the strategy you are employing now will get you banned. trust me.

and for the record - im not the one that's been deleting the posts. a certain GI Joe has been so you are already on the radar.

If they did that would be madness. I highly doubt it tho.

Better be a discounted price if happens. Most cws could've been had on disco towards the end...I just paid $76 for yoth from ndc, wouldn't be excited for a retail restock

Just backread. Lmao.

Prices on the 8s are dropping on Ebay. I hope Nike drops one major restock on all 8s before next nba season starts.
I think resellers jumped on the 8s following the Mambacurial release. They saw $$$, but then got stuck with a lot of inventory when the hype quickly moved onto the next big release.

I'm hoping the 9s, specifically the Philippines follows the same pattern.

Back
Top Bottom