OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Finally won an auction for the gradients fo around retail including shipping. Ive actually won two other auctions for these at around this price but on those two ocassions the seller wouldn't ship because he didn't get enough money for them. Crossing my fingers that I get these.

Good price for the gradients. Congrats.

Nice pickup.  I've seen a couple of casually worn purple fades at $130-$160.  DS pairs are going for $180-220 and not many people want to let go of them.  Glad I got mine when I did. 

Just won some lightly used fades for $122.50 shipped! Not into used shoes but they look amazing and from a seller with thousands of feedback plus I couldn't find a ds pair in my size . On the hunt for both glows blue and green next and mcs ds anytime for a good price.

That's a great deal ^^^^. Man I wish I could get some good deals like that. For size 13 its kinda rough right now lol.

This weekend I found a local seller selling easters for $160 so of course I bought them. I think it was a good deal thoughts? Yes they were deadstock...and they are my second pair

Found a pair of gently worn Sulfurs for 145, seller says he's willing to negotiate, is that a good deal?
Depends what size but I would say no. Bought mine DS last week for $140. Have to stay patient and keep looking. The thirst is real though but don't let it overtake you.

@miller23time  I would definitely go lower than retail on a pair in that condition. I'd say $100 at most to consider it a really good deal. Otherwise, be patience and wait for a better pair to come along.

Not even $100. Looks like they've been balled in indoors. More like $70-$80 or pass

Last edited:
The condition is definitely not on point. Scuffs on the toe cap. I would definitely try to find a DS pair. Especially with these being yellow. A used pair is going to look dirty as hell.

Has anyone been to pound for pound opening? They have at least 3 sparks. I don't know sizes and they will answer any and every question but what size and price are the sparks. If anybody could find out post it please .

Finally got a pair of WTK's today for 350. You guys think thats a good deal?

Edit: Added crappy iphone pic 
happy.gif

Last edited:
New colorway? An USA with gold swoosh would be nice but I'm thinking Gold Elites. If it's anything that's been released I'm passing.

Back
Top Bottom