OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Got these in yesterday DS. Good price too. Closest to Sparks I will ever have.
There are still TWO Kobe 8's that I want, eventually. These OR the Christmas Lights... I'd be satisfied with either. 
nthat.gif

Just wanted some opinions on this trade offer: WTK 8, Venice Beach 8's, cool grey 11's and 500 cash for LeBron 11 2K14.

I would love that trade but be careful might be to good to be true, and or you might get held up,

I already have a pair of WTK and cool grey's but I wouldn't mind doubling up on those. The guy lives in another state so it would be a risky trade to say the least. I'm just looking to get something I would wear and appreciate..

I already have a pair of WTK and cool grey's but I wouldn't mind doubling up on those. The guy lives in another state so it would be a risky trade to say the least. I'm just looking to get something I would wear and appreciate..

Use a middle man service and make him send the 500 via western union ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's A Guy On Here Who Does Middle Man Transactions I Used Him With My ROs And Made Buyer Deposit Money Into My Bank Account His IG Is @soleexchangesneaks

Just wanted some opinions on this trade offer: WTK 8, Venice Beach 8's, cool grey 11's and 500 cash for LeBron 11 2K14.

2K14's aren't pretty, may even be ugly, but they're not Venice Beach ugly. Have him replace those with a decent pair of kicks and (assuming these are all DS/VNDS at the least) it's a solid deal.

me personally, i wouldn't do a trade with someone in another state that i haven't dealt with before. too high of a chance of getting scammed or something happening.

Blue Blitz are a regretful non-pickup. All the pairs I looked at at HOH seemed to have a milky or cloudy white sole as apposed to clear though.....:smh:

I have two pairs of Venice Beaches. Although I love them dearly, I can assure you that they do not pop that loudly in person like that picture illudes. 

I do hoop in them though, so maybe the beating they have taken has dulled them.

Back
Top Bottom