OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks for the info..yeah i will try it just don't know if that, the zoom in the insert, or the that bs nike+ they put in the shoe. I'll figure it out

Thanks for the info..yeah i will try it just don't know if that, the zoom in the insert, or the that bs nike+ they put in the shoe. I'll figure it out

It happened in both my purple fade pair and Xmas light and neither of those have zoom or nike plus. Might just be the insert in general

It happened in both my purple fade pair and Xmas light and neither of those have zoom or nike plus. Might just be the insert in general
It happens when the shoe breaks in and expands slightly not allowing the insert to sit exactly flush with the shoe. My lebron xis do it too tho I don't remember having a problem with my kb 8s

Someone's selling a Size 11 VNDS Xmas lights on the Kobe Marketplace on facebook for $200, go check there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nice! Unds my exact pair a couple days ago had to take a black sharpie to the white lining. The poison green sole is amazing

Who else is still wearing 8s 3-5 times a week? I play ball in em once a week and without even counting that I wear 8s at least 3 times in a week. Happy I od'd and ended up with over 10, such a great shoe.

i assume not possible to get purple fades for retail? :frown:

if i can sell my ID's im gonna try to get 1-2 pairs

i assume not possible to get purple fades for retail? :frown:

if i can sell my ID's im gonna try to get 1-2 pairs

What size are you? Idk how u feel bout pre owned shoes but i saw someone on IG selling vnds for $130

There's still a few of them Superheroes hanging around? They should have discounted a little more. They were at 99.99 earlier this year.

There's still a few of them Superheroes hanging around? They should have discounted a little more. They were at 99.99 earlier this year.
lol i doubt fta/fta/champs would mark down any kobe 8 past $90

that was last syze

Back
Top Bottom