OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah man, I tried ALL damn day and even outlets I thought would have them in the Chicago area. Even messaged SneakerSteals asking if what the right info ... F me,  I really wanted the black ones, too. The reds... they can keep'em. I really wish you could order in an outlet and have them sent, but that's not happening.
this is the email receipt i got. i ordered on the 22nd when did you call ?

Damn nice work. You got them to give you the 20% over the phone. Gangsta!  And a email receipt. What the YEEZUS!
Last week I was using info on SneakerSteal, but the conact information was wrong. It had either South Chicago or some Premium Outlet in Chicago. That said, I tried caling who I thought would logically have them in stock around the Chicao area.  Since I'm unfamiliar with the Midwest, Aurora didn't come to mind while I was Google. It wasn't till I saw your post mentioning Aurora that I even tried calling them. And when I did yesterday, they were out of my size. That said, I don't know who the hell they have working in Portland, but that store is a mess with their information. I will say they're very courteous, just a mess with their info. I literally called and was able to chat to 6 different people. Guess how many times I got a different answer about phone orders and when they would be allowed again after they met their "phone limit" on the first day? 6 times!

It ranged from call tomorrow morning to call 2 weeks from now. Even called 2 minutes before they opened today and was told to call back in 10 mins. Called back  10 minutes later and the girl answering the phone said they were all sold out of Kobes. I said, that's funny because I called 10 minutes ago and you had a ton. I asked to speak to a manager, which was the same dude I talked to before the store opened said Nike Corporate told them no more phone orders for the Kobes. Needless to say, I was a little irritated. I actually called back to see if someone could hold a pair for me because I remembered I had a buddy living in Portland and the dude #6 I spoke to said I could do a phone order.  I was looking for 2 pairs, but he said the limit was $200 so I couldn't get both and he also mentioned that he wasn't supposed to sell anymore over the phone, but since he already told me he would, he'd still let me order the one. So, after a huge headache, I was at least allowed to order one pair. Hopefully my buddy can grab 1 more for me after work. So, after this long dissertation, jus know to be prepared to be told no to a phone order from Nike Outlet Portland. If you have patience, you may be able to find someone who'll sell you a pair over the phone.

Anyway, I'm glad you got your 20% off. It has been hit or miss on whether they've allowed me to use it over the phone - military is the same way (working on like 5% success rate w/ that
roll.gif
) . I usually just swing by the Nike Outlet near me and a return and re-purchase with my discount if it's a substantial savings. Hopefully another 20% all Nike Basketall pops up in the next 30 days so I can couple it with my other discount.

Checked out the Portland outlet. They had the two ext. A lot of the smaller sizes were still there. There are a few 13's but I wouldn't expect it 2 last. I didn't really see any 12 or 12.5

******READ THIS REMINDER!******

AUTOMATIC SUSPENSIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT TO ANYONE ASKING TO BUY/SELL/TRADE.

THIS INCLUDES ANYONE OFFERING OR REQUESTING "OOPS"

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RULE VIOLATION. JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE HELPING SOMEONE OUT FOR RETAIL OR LESS, YOU'RE STILL CREATING A TRANSACTION.

USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS WITH THESE REQUESTS OR USE YOUR SIGNATURE.

THANKS.

Need help with the venomenons.

Are they straight outdoor shoes or do they hold up good in indoors? I got a killer deal on the white purple pair so I couldn't say no.

Need help with the venomenons.

Are they straight outdoor shoes or do they hold up good in indoors? I got a killer deal on the white purple pair so I couldn't say no.

I would say they're an outdoors shoes. They feel a lot heavier compare to the Kobe 8. I wouldn't use them to play basketball and I mostly use my two pairs as a casual shoe.

Search back in this thread because a member did a review on the shoe after playing in them for a while.

Last edited:
Are there fake pairs of the SS kobes floating around? Just want to be safe before i buy something online.

Last edited:
Are there fake pairs of the SS kobes floating around? Just want to be safe before i buy something online.
yes.

maxresdefault.jpg

real, obviously above

kobe-viii-christmas-for-sale-cheap-kobe-8-shoes12-500x500.jpg

fake above

You can tell by teh swoosh size, the outsole,the swoosh angle, the toebox and colors used...

watch this video formore help

Thanks Nike clearance store, 80 a piece plus the broad threw in a 25 dollar reward card without me even realizing
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Where is the Nike Clearance Store that you got those Volts? Are clearance stores fairly common? I have just never seen one (Or better put, probably wasn't paying a lick of attention when I passed one

Last edited:
Conroe texas. I had called 2 days before because I knew they got the kobe TBs and they told me I had to wait 2 days to place a phone order since they were new premium product. I called back, not expecting them to have any left (they had green, maroon and orange TBs) and they were all sold out except one size of the oranges. Took em, asked if they had any other kobes, told me they had kobe 9 easters for 100 and "green and grey kobe 8s for 80". Asked the style code, saw it was my favorite pair, told em' to throw it in the order with my orange TBs lol

This was a week and a half ago btw, so they are for sure sold out by now

Conroe texas. I had called 2 days before because I knew they got the kobe TBs and they told me I had to wait 2 days to place a phone order since they were new premium product. I called back, not expecting them to have any left (they had green, maroon and orange TBs) and they were all sold out except one size of the oranges. Took em, asked if they had any other kobes, told me they had kobe 9 easters for 100 and "green and grey kobe 8s for 80". Asked the style code, saw it was my favorite pair, told em' to throw it in the order with my orange TBs lol

This was a week and a half ago btw, so they are for sure sold out by now
Man, that sucks, that's my neck of the woods, too...  Was that Tweeted on SneakerSteal? If so, I completely missed that one.

I'm currently at the factory store in Portland and there's still a lot of both ext red suedes and the blacks in most sizes up to 13

Back
Top Bottom