Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

anyone still got lucky charms sitting in their area? just went to this unpopular mall around here and found them on display, most likely its the only footlocker in my city that still has pairs.

Attachments

• lc store.jpg
    lc store.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 69
Who else just got that Back order email from FTL for the CTC’s? SMFH telling me 2 weeks to get my pair with the possibility of the stock not even coming in :smh:
Yeah I got the same email smh. If they’re gonna cancel, just cancel so I can pay resell on them before prices get crazy.

My FTL order just change to this : Ready To Ship

saying shipped but I haven't gotten tracking
Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 3.42.12 PM.png

Kyrie lows looks real nice, if it weren't for that garbage cushion I'd be all over that sig specially that yellow/blk cw:lol:

My local HOH played me I feel, i called HOH a few hours after release to see what day they might get bigger sizes in LC girl said check back during the week, called today dude said they got larger sizes a few hours after release before I called, said oh girl wasn't paying attention so I'm never gonna find a 12 for a decent price, idk oh a mark for that

Yeah I got the same email smh. If they’re gonna cancel, just cancel so I can pay resell on them before prices get crazy.

During the back order period, You can always try to get the shoes for resell. once you find the shoes at the price you want and copped. Call up FTL and cancel the back order. If it has already shipped. You can always return at FTL. Just a suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom