Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Now the question is how do we find out through confirmation email? How long does that take? Cavs/Kyrie always hooked me up with a contact at Nike for what I wanted. Now that he's gone I don't have that option anymore so this was a first on SNKRS.
I just got mine now

managed to get an 11 after waking up at 10 on the dot. Glad I memorized at least one of my cards CVV so I didn’t have to move from bed..

Didn’t think these would fly like that.

Even though you got confirmation nothing is safe until they are in your hands. It's so hectic anything can happen on their way from Nike warehouse to UPS and to your house. My black pigeon SB were "lost" before it got to UPS smh

Waiting on mine still but got the got em image so I assume that’s legit
nope. Not unless you get an email. I was told I got OW Vapormax on SNKRS. Never charged me or gave me an email

hope Nike drops this again Xmas day just like they did last year with the mystery drop Samurai 3s, or better yet just drop an entirely new cw Xmas day or Kyrie's Xmas gameday kicks:nthat:

Managed to actually get a W on SNKRS! I’m hype for these but I kinda went against my “if there’s nothing in my closet to wear with them, I won’t buy them” rule. Oh well I’m happy and can’t wait to see them in person

Waiting at HOH

Attachments

• F751CD4F-6EA8-456D-BF5F-E66BA4F5EC56.jpeg
    F751CD4F-6EA8-456D-BF5F-E66BA4F5EC56.jpeg
    259.9 KB · Views: 35
I have no luck on SNKRS anymore. Feels like I haven’t hit on anything in the last couple of years. I did get a reservation for the mamba mentality 3’s so I guess I can’t complain too much

oh well it's just not meant to be with these limited Kyrie releases:frown: onto the next>D

Man they usually are quick but I feel like mine won't arrive till after Christmas because they are backed up with yeezys

bidding on stockx before RD is always tricky tho. I put in a bid for $150 no the White Flyknit Trainers (yeknits) and it got accepted. After the drop, prices rose to like 200 on stockx. The seller flaked on me.

Back
Top Bottom