*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Not a huge fan of the floral and “wordy” straps. I may like them better in white.

I’m over the roll out though. Put them up for sale already.

Y'all can have those Kith joints.

Need more pics of the black/gold colorway that's dropping at the end of the month.

Tonight
6B3B3A50-FFA7-4007-B691-06375195DCAE.jpeg

An unfinished version of a potential new colorway. From looking at the zoom bags they look legit but could be just a sample
1A3DEF9B-AF0D-4DD6-8202-C0F544E405CB.jpeg

Also when will Nike start the poll with fans voting for the best PEs to release??

Last edited:
An unfinished version of a potential new colorway. From looking at the zoom bags they look legit but could be just a sample

Also when will Nike start the poll with fans voting for the best PEs to release??

Why should we vote for the Soldiers?! :wink:

What are thooooose, they look hideous as hell

Those New Heights makes me regret buying the Ashes. I’ve shoulda waited. But the black/golds dropping on 26th looks better than both. Guess i’ll Just grab the New Heights later at a discount. Black/golds at the top of my list right now

this is from FTL instagram account before they took it down, anyways the wolf grey city pack thats coming out on the 26th will be avail to FTL.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom