*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

So is this Hollywood/Allstar pair really a limited QS like footlocker tweeted? seems like a good amount of footlockers around my way will have them and GS sizes.

I bet they will be based off fresh water griffeys, lebron was seen wearing them a lot when they came out

Was wondering if anyone have any idea how long these outsoles will last if we wear it several times a month for gym and walking around the mall etc. unlike tradition shoes that can be resoled, these are pretty much a retired pair once the heels runs out, or is there any method to preserve it as long as possible?

I wanna buy a few more, but rather buy something else that would last longer if the shelf life of these will only last 4-5 years.

Black/multicolor rumored to release next month along with the white/multicolor. Not my pic.
C38928E1-5E94-484F-8095-7CD8841B5DDF.jpeg

My suit of armor was finally shipped to StockX... seller literally took as much time as possible smdh

My suit of armor was finally shipped to StockX... seller literally took as much time as possible smdh

How long? I've sold on their platform before & they have always made it a priority sellers ship in 2 business days.
I always have, so I've never known if they actually penalize people or not.

PO

Just got a pair of ashes, Black/gum, and black/gold all size 8.5....... they all fit different. Too much room in the Black/gum, too tight in the Black/gold, perfect fit in the ashes

My ashes fit more snug than my diamond turfs and the toe box on the DTs seems a lot wider than the ashes, very strange but I thought it was just a one-off type QA issue for me.

KITH related question does the zipper Cloaks/Rose Golds fit different than the standard 15? Size 11 in the regular 15's but the zipper makes me think with a wider foot I might need more room.

Coogi joints kinda dope.

Gotta see em in different light looks like alot of flash

I just bought a ghost finally. Paid $10 more than what the seller wanted, but I think it’s a good deal and a good cause. My first time buying from StockX so I’ve no idea how long and when I will get it. Do StockX usually put invoice of receipt inside the box when shipping the shoes to us (buyer)?

Back
Top Bottom