*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

9D37D51A-9AC1-4B0E-9883-71532930C2D5.jpeg
53D97F35-98BE-401F-9442-90C255985A13.jpeg

Both dope

Both QS

Both no discount smh looks like I’m out.
guessing no on the 50% off for this weekend

Just got a notification from my purchase of ghost in StockX smh. Who the **** send fake ghost shoes. It’s not like it’s yzy or off white Jordans.

Gonna waste another 2 weeks to order another one then sigh.

A6843A15-1C98-4667-A9DB-30F67B58188D.jpeg
They might have been not DS

They might have been not DS

Do people try and see if they could get away with those sort of thing though? Man, that’s ****ed up.

But personally, I’m not too anal bout DS unless I’m in retail shop and could choose a few pairs. I’ve set my expectation reasonable enough that if it looks like it’s been worn indoors a bit I won’t mind. Since some people do try their shoes on for a bit even in retail stores.

Just wanna get it and wear it already godamn it.

Got my Hollywood's in today. I think they may be my 2nd favorite XV, behind the King's Cloak KITH joints. I appreciate all the little detail flourishes on them.

Hope there is one like the black/gold mids without the gold flakes on the upper and white outsole

ffing this all day long....so tired of glitter, I don't need accusation from my woman for no reason lol. in for at least a black low if not other colorways, didn't care much for the current low CW.

Love that group shot man. Really tempt me to pick up a few more to make similar display now XD

Back
Top Bottom