*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

20A126E6-729C-4735-9F97-220B9A1A25C4.jpeg

Would that KD 4 be the first KD ever retroed?

Meh on the rest of the stuff, but don't know the historical importance behind most of them.

Last edited:
welp, looks like I am going the resell route with the Griffeys. They are too gorgeous to not own. Hopefully prices chill a bit for a size 13.

I wish I had the funds to enter into the draw but I'd be tripping if I tried anyway. Lmk when the blk/golds drop in price under 150. Congrats to everyone that actually wanted them to wear!

Well....that didnt take long for news to spread....social media and sneaker/blog sites already announced the rumored restock this weekend. Saw one NTer comment on IG " They ripped this info off NT" lol. Even if its limited to only 4 cities I think Griffrey prices may drop a bit once people eat it up this weekend and flood stockx with it.

how reliable are the snkrs app notice about the drawing if you've actually won? what are the odds of them turning around and change their mind and tell you that you actually did not win?

I was gonna put in for the Griffeys until I realized I was putting in for it just because it was limited. The teal hits are really cool but the design is all over the place; actually, pretty much all the LeBron Watch shoes look completely random. I think the Orange Box is the only one that is consistent like a retail pair, and that one is obviously my favorite. That would have been a strong seller if it was just a limited GR.

Back
Top Bottom