*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Just got my first LeBron 15s... Wow, should have gotten them sooner. Quality is amazing, and super comfy too. Love them.
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180404102525654_COVER.jpg

Welcome to the dark side! :rofl:

It Has happened to me before with the First OW Vapormax. Gave me the “Got ‘Em” screen but the order never went through

Happened to me during the OW release also for the VM as well. And they gave me nothing but a measly 20 off.

Wow.. came in to complain about missing out on the Griffeys since I didnt know they hit the draw until hours after and they show up on the FTL app. 9 min in and now I need a HS code!

Can someone please help me. I have a 9 min head start. I would love a 10 min but I need the 4 digit code. The 4 digit code is for the footlocker located in North Riverside Illinois. I really want the lebron 15 diamond turf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have experience with these pickups at HOH? How strict are they if I were to win and send a friend?

Too many L's on the LeBron watch. I luckily got the Orange Box, which is my favorite of the set. But I at least need to get the Air Max 95 and Griffeys. Possibly getting the Diamond Turf today DS for $240. Is that a good deal for the turfs? Haven't been following the market for these as much lately.

Too many L's on the LeBron watch. I luckily got the Orange Box, which is my favorite of the set. But I at least need to get the Air Max 95 and Griffeys. Possibly getting the Diamond Turf today DS for $240. Is that a good deal for the turfs? Haven't been following the market for these as much lately.

200 is retail, them boxes r big so say 12 to ship....... id pay 240 for EVERY pair

That HOH drop is worthless. Maybe drive the price down a little bit on the bay and StockX.

AMEN !

'IM STILL A PROBLEM' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LBJ 4-3-18

That HOH drop is worthless. Maybe drive the price down a little bit on the bay and StockX.

Hey, if a restock happens, that means that the resell price is gonna drop even more. Look at the Zebra Yeezy V2... Restock killed the market for em. Over 1k to maybe 500 DS.

I'm hoping to score at least the Griffey and Air Max 95 at Hollywood.

Back
Top Bottom