*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Damn I struck out. Smh. Hopefully the resell will lower because these are a must for me.

Wow this L hurts... thought this would be easy since there was only a handful of people supposedly willing to pay this price oh well money saved I guess, **** Nike and je’s website what a joke

Wow this L hurts... thought this would be easy since there was only a handful of people supposedly willing to pay this price oh well money saved I guess, **** Nike and je’s website what a joke
I had $100 in gift cards so these were a must for me. Got lucky on SNKRS.

Nike has been killing it lately IMO. Seems as though Adidas is trying to keep up with the Yeezy V2's that look like John Elliot's X Element 87.

Crazy I was able to cop on the JE Site. It went live earlier than the official time. I was just randomly checking the site and was able to add to cart and check out 7 Mins PRIOR to release. Definitely didnt expect that.

i have a pair of 10.5 that i bought. however the shipping came out to $60 to korea. will sell relatively similar price if anyone is interested.

johnelliot website wont give me a refund or cancel the order even though it was 20 min ago..

PM me

I just wanted the pants and the tee. Went to the JE site at 9 and they were sold out. Then tried on Nike via website and app and couldn't add any of it to the cart. Too slow on Notre. Mr. Porter pre-sold it all to their VIPs. Ugh, just not my day...

Back
Top Bottom