*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

CD9F0133-8346-4FDB-9270-93D0CAF52A85.jpeg
Give me something in this CW please :emoji_basketball_player:
one of the best dunkman ever put out as a GR.

^^
James being injured and not playing in the preseason has cooled off on some of the early hype for the sneaker. Just have to wait for the regular season to start and see what he wears.

Just went by the local HOH and they showed me the ghost colorway and said it had a date of 10/14. So keep an eye out at your footlocker. Sometimes they get mixed up with release dates but they had the shoes. The only thing I don't like is the pull tabs are very stiff leather and kind of look out of place.

Same. The Jordan 32 is way too narrow for me (and I've got four 31s). The Lebron 15 is wide width and has better cushioning. Good looking too! I'm all over these mother*uckers! Grabbing both Ghost and Ash release day.

giphy.webp
Shame that all these knit shoes end up being narrow. Luckily for us, Lebron has wide feet too. I expected the curry 4s to be narrow since that synthetic won't budge and the CE17s were just unbelievably suffocating. Definitely copping ashes on release day.

What on earth has Nike done to the Lebron line? Sweet baby Jesus, that's an ugly shoe posted a few pages back in the Cavs colorway.

Just went by the local HOH and they showed me the ghost colorway and said it had a date of 10/14. So keep an eye out at your footlocker. Sometimes they get mixed up with release dates but they had the shoes. The only thing I don't like is the pull tabs are very stiff leather and kind of look out of place.

Oh god oh god LETS GOOOOOOO

*cough* thanks for the heads up lmao

Got to hold the ashes pair today and I’ve never been so excited. Such a unique and well built shoe. The dragon scales were super cool and the air units were awesome/felt like they’d be super responsive

Prolly irrelevant coming from a LeBron Stan but I think the ballers in here will be very pleased

Got to hold the ashes pair today and I’ve never been so excited. Such a unique and well built shoe. The dragon scales were super cool and the air units were awesome/felt like they’d be super responsive

Prolly irrelevant coming from a LeBron Stan but I think the ballers in here will be very pleased

Glad to hear.

Can't wait for my pair.

Back
Top Bottom