*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

That is sum bullSHT if they do this for ashes. I'm not down for another kobe 9 fiasco with limited numbers. Had to sell a pair of kobe 9s I got from ebay because it didn't fit and had to get a different size. Hate having to buy ball shoes and not be able to try them on in store. SMH NIKE.

How many times has it been reported, Ashes are a massive GR.
Stop sweating, they will be everywhere.

I went 1/2 size down for the 14's...thinking about entering the raffle for the ghost, but I really wish I could somehow try them on first.

If they're gonna be released at general sporting goods stores like Dicks', chances are they're going to make a crap ton. Guarantee that these will be heavily discounted or start showing up at the outlets like the 14s.

Just don't squat or do deadlifts in them lmao. You'll probably pop an airmax bubble or something. That or hurt yourself doing squats/deadlifts in the wrong shoes.

Of course. I have completely different shoes for leg days. I'd just rock the 15s aaa gym shoe to do everything else. TBH when it comes to weight training footwear only really matters on leg day.

Lol
DMI0MHYVQAEjUr4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom