*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Going to return my SB's back to Nike. The shoes are beautifully made but aesthetically does not look good on me. I was gonna keep them, but what am I gonna do with a $200+ shoe if I'm never gonna wear them.

Attempted to relace a single eyelet with plans if doing the top pair on each shoe. People warning of the difficulty were not joking. Struggled with that one for a few mins and aborted. Took me about 10 to get it back into the original.

If a lace ever snapped, I might consider the shoe gone lol.

Safe to say I got a thing for black Lebrons haha

Which ones y’all think I can still hoop in??

09D051C8-7754-4936-BF9E-7D96F5455AF4.jpeg

9s bcuz they're ugly :rofl:

Attempted to relace a single eyelet with plans if doing the top pair on each shoe. People warning of the difficulty were not joking. Struggled with that one for a few mins and aborted. Took me about 10 to get it back into the original.

If a lace ever snapped, I might consider the shoe gone lol.

I cant wait to relace the 16 after doing the 12 and 13>D

Didn't want to blow through my gift cards so quick after Xmas, but I been eyeing this black/reds for too long. Gonna place the NDC order now.

Very nice. Imo it's by far the best GR colorway and I think top 3 overall so far of the colorways that dropped.

No doubt.

I feel like news and drops for this model have been slow. Besides the black/red, iPromise, and Leopard print color ways, they haven't really done much with it. There's so much potential in terms of color block, material options, logo/emblem placements, and knit design and it feels like they're dropping the ball early on.

Equality 16s are dropping on the 21st. I don't think these are the BHMs. I would even call them the MLKs because "equality" and the 21st is MLK Day. There's two colors, I'm guessin a black and white pair.

Equality 16s are dropping on the 21st. I don't think these are the BHMs. I would even call them the MLKs because "equality" and the 21st is MLK Day. There's two colors, I'm guessin a black and white pair.

Saw that too. Sounds exactly like what they did for the 15

Ready for the 17's because these rehashing of ideas/designs is getting corny

Hopefully there will be more of them this go around! Nobody hit last time on the equality’s so I think it’s a good thing!

Yeah, TBH I'm not interested at all. Last year's were okay as a limited sneaker. But, the design could be heat. Who knows. ‍♂️ I hope they're giving a portion to charity like last year.

No doubt.

I feel like news and drops for this model have been slow. Besides the black/red, iPromise, and Leopard print color ways, they haven't really done much with it. There's so much potential in terms of color block, material options, logo/emblem placements, and knit design and it feels like they're dropping the ball early on.
Yea I feel you. I love the 3 pairs I got. Breds, maroon kings, and SB. I actually doubled up on the SB and if i could snag another pair of Kings for a decent price I will. I think that pair is soooo clean.

Safe to say I got a thing for black Lebrons haha

Which ones y’all think I can still hoop in??

09D051C8-7754-4936-BF9E-7D96F5455AF4.jpeg

Love me some Triple Black LeBrons. Have those same IXs.

To this day I regret not copping the Triple Black IVs when they originally dropped. :smh:

Unless the release version changed from the pic that leaked months ago, gonna be a hard pass on the triple black XVIs.

The Oreos are really nice but...

3BB69EDA-681D-4573-9352-8419DE79E54D.jpeg

The back is kinda ruins the shoe, plus mine came with a random glue spot on it smh. Back to Eastbay they go!

Back
Top Bottom