*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

...and the glow in the dark outsoles is legit too.
20190218_190512.jpg

First of all I put bricks in quotation, cause it's a lame world used by many of you new generation wannabe sneaker heads, so I was sort of mocking that word lol. Second of all, if you have any smarts you would know any supposedly hype sneaker will SELL OUT at first regardless, no one can predict the resell exactly so everyone takes the risk of buying it all up. There's plenty of cases where everyone thought a certain shoe would do well value wise only to "brick". So "bricks" doesn't necessarily mean they have to sit on shelves. Most people end up with BRICKS because it didn't resell like they thought it would.

You bought your WTT 16s off of stockx today cause you got hyped up and jump the gun and got suckered in like most reckless consumers. So I know you're mad and you want to defend and justify your purchase. So be it, it's your money. But dont be a HYPOCRITE JUNIOR. I see you constantly talking about resell/limited/value. You just mention how you the WTL 16s jumped up in prices etc and I seen you write about similar resell value on Jordan 1 threads. Don't act like you dont care, wouldn't be surprise if you're constantly checking StockX hoping these WTT 16s would climb up instead of dropping in value to justify your purchase. FOH Hypocroite.

I tried like hell to cop for retail stoopid. Everyone wanted em so I took the L like a bunch of people. I paid resell because I gotta have em. There’s no shame in my game. $50 bucks over retail after taxes, why not. They’ll only go up so I copped now so I don’t have to stay glued in a case a restock happens. Stop writing paragraphs brick boy

I tried like hell to cop for retail stoopid. Everyone wanted em so I took the L like a bunch of people. I paid resell because I gotta have em. There’s no shame in my game. $50 bucks over retail after taxes, why not. They’ll only go up so I copped now so I don’t have to stay glued in a case a restock happens. Stop writing paragraphs brick boy

They'll only go up so you copped now. Okay.....lol. Case closed hypocrite boy.

i won the SNKRS rafle on Sunday, just wondering what will be the resell price for this in the future? or should i just rock em?

These might go up in price a little but they will eventually level off. The thing with the sneaker game is there is always the next release. You'll be able to get these for $20 over retail plus tax in a little bit. Just give it time. Most people that cop dont even want em to wear them or keep them.

Having said all that, I'm hoping for a re-stock somewhere. I'll buy em down the road but it's more fun to get them from the retailer not a reseller.

Watch the same hype happen for the Safaris that almost everyone was calling "trash." Come release day everyone will be trying to grab them bc they will probably be limited.

These might go up in price a little but they will eventually level off. The thing with the sneaker game is there is always the next release. You'll be able to get these for $20 over retail plus tax in a little bit. Just give it time. Most people that cop dont even want em to wear them or keep them.

Having said all that, I'm hoping for a re-stock somewhere. I'll buy em down the road but it's more fun to get them from the retailer not a reseller.

Watch the same hype happen for the Safaris that almost everyone was calling "trash." Come release day everyone will be trying to grab them bc they will probably be limited.

I'm not so sure about $20 over retail plus tax. These may be like the 1-5's. The card in the box reads that these are a limited collectable. I hope you're right for your sake, but I'm kind of thinking these will go the way of the 1-5. We will see though.

As far as the Safari's, I don't think they will be as popular because of the color and the low top form. We will also see though.

I'm not so sure about $20 over retail plus tax. These may be like the 1-5's. The card in the box reads that these are a limited collectable. I hope you're right for your sake, but I'm kind of thinking these will go the way of the 1-5. We will see though.

As far as the Safari's, I don't think they will be as popular because of the color and the low top form. We will also see though.
You're right I could be very wrong. It's always hard to tell with shoes. Look at all the lebron watch 15s...not one of those are on average going for $100 over retail. They can all be had for anywhere from 15-50 over retail (I'm including tax in that number). Again, you could be completely right, but I see these being able to be had for a little over retail down the road. I just wish resellers didnt muddle the game up. Holding on to a pair of shoes for months to make $25 is bad business. There's a reason why FC is FC, bc they can do that on the large scale. But, to outlay the money, put in the hassle, hold onto the product to make 25 is just plain stupid.

Back
Top Bottom