*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Are these going to resell for a lot? We didn't get these at work but I hit 4 of 12 on snkrs, 1x size 9, 1x size 11, 1x size 12, and 1x 13.

Are these going to resell for a lot? We didn't get these at work but I hit 4 of 12 on snkrs, 1x size 9, 1x size 11, 1x size 12, and 1x 13.
6OpusTwW1csaQ.gif

Far from terrible.

Terrible is people paying $4-5-600 for some SB dunks that retail for $100.
Strongly disagree but thats cause I have no problem doing just what you said :rofl:
Don't have a problem copping older heat for the same price people are paying for new hyped up releases..... OFF WHITE :lol:

If you can point me in the direction of the Swingmans and AM95s Neons it would be greatly appreciated for those prices

You're right I could be very wrong. It's always hard to tell with shoes. Look at all the lebron watch 15s...not one of those are on average going for $100 over retail. They can all be had for anywhere from 15-50 over retail (I'm including tax in that number). Again, you could be completely right, but I see these being able to be had for a little over retail down the road. I just wish resellers didnt muddle the game up. Holding on to a pair of shoes for months to make $25 is bad business. There's a reason why FC is FC, bc they can do that on the large scale. But, to outlay the money, put in the hassle, hold onto the product to make 25 is just plain stupid.

Yea....I know I said I was gonna cop the I am kings and drop the old WTT laces and lace lock in blah blah blah.....I need these man

11 min head start gang.....

AD399E6B-8571-4785-BBF1-4F2A5927B63B.jpeg

After the headache I went through trying to get these I can ONLY IMAGINE how it’s gonna be when they start to retro 7-10 all hell is gonna break loose

Nope. Now sell me that sz 12 for 220$ bro. These are bricks.

If you're willing to wait and can honor your $220 buying offer I got a size 12 for you when it comes in. If I accept the highest bid on StockX now for a sz 12 after fees im only getting close to $230 lol. For my other pair size 8, It's alrdy at a $219 payout. And this is with pairs not even in hand yet for the upcoming undercut and dump off. So I'm actually scared by the time my pairs comes in, prices will even go lower and I wont even get $220 at that. So If you're willing to pay 220 I might sell it to you....these are bricks.

Size 10 just shipped from FTL. Haven't copped a LBJ sig in YEARS. These were the right ones to bring me back. :pimp:

Reactions: Ube
10.5 from FTL shipped. These look awesome on feet. Turbo Green 1s, infrared 6’s, and WTT Lebrons in one week. My wallet and girlfriend hate me but it’s ok they will both get over it.

Back
Top Bottom