*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Really feeling the Safari’s but I may have to admire from a far. I seen a couple on feet pics on IG and I’m not sure how these are gonna look in yacht sizes at least on me. Hope everyone cooks.

339837100.jpg
This is nice might cop

IT'S HAPPENING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20190301_120116.png
I’m happy for you and I hate you at the same damn time, my size too lol. I’ve been refreshing the app/website every morning, hope for the ghost restock guess it just wasn’t meant yo be. On another note. Few of the colors or available on Eastbay $138 with SAVE25 promo code.

planning to put these gold aglets on my WTT pair but dont know which one to go with. what do ya'll think?
gold.jpg or gold2.jpg

Bottom gold tips. I have the top ones and they clank around too much as I walk so I have to double knot em.

Rather than withholding the info from you guys on the Atmos 16's...

Check your local Nike flagships, shipments have arrived (in small quantities). Not sure how they're handling the release yet.

Exactly how it was for me yesterday. And it was saved in my browser all day. I was able to add and checkout in every size all the way up until 6pm. At 6pm I cleared my browsing history to see what would happen. I signed back on and gone.

Highly doubt majority of us will get lucky, but ya never know...

I'm an old AM1 head, but also down with bronski - so these I will def go after and they'll be my first pair of 16s

I have somewhat of a positive outlook knowing it's not a draw, even though that really doesn't mean jacksh*t ha

And we know UNDFTD will be a bust for the most part

But let's at least admit how clean they look here

D0QzeapVsAYZjmQ.jpg

Rather than withholding the info from you guys on the Atmos 16's...

Check your local Nike flagships, shipments have arrived (in small quantities). Not sure how they're handling the release yet.

Tried to prove my luck as we have the two biggest stores in Latin America (which are small anyways). Called both stores, one which opened a couple of weeks ago does not carry basketball shoes other than J's, the other only has the Equality 16's that's it... talk about frustration

Only viewable via not updated FL app still running on the old version
I didnt use the app yesterday. I just went to FTL.com on chrome. Somehow something must have been saved though. I thought it was weird that they had them labeled as NEW with an exclamation mark. Dumb of me for ultimately deleting my history though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom