*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

FA110414-7C73-44D8-98CD-607E3B578B9A.jpeg

Here’s the shoe

Via _PO2345 Twitter
Hope he wears these tomorrow. Gonna look nice when taking another L to them Celtics LOL
Cant decide if White ones are better though

Yeah it says they came from UK I’m happy to have them. I wasn’t sure how Stock x authenticated them they came from UK to Ohio to me
Stockx has a Europe office where they do authenticating and shipping, it's in the UK. All European shipments go from there to the customers.

Since I couldn’t come thru on the pewter id I made these ... these and the max on these and tHe Xmas 10 Popped on me which hurt .. the longevity wasn’t there.
C4500234-4C9D-486D-BEFF-7D4DAF167F9A.jpeg
bron 10 one of my all time favorite models
always wanted the red suedes and these
timeline_130320_nba_lebron10-pewterpe.jpg

The blue sb are dope. But for some reason the white ones are more appealing. And no lol it’s not cause I have them

Since I couldn’t come thru on the pewter id I made these ... these and the max on these and tHe Xmas 10 Popped on me which hurt .. the longevity wasn’t there.
C4500234-4C9D-486D-BEFF-7D4DAF167F9A.jpeg

The blue sb are dope. But for some reason the white ones are more appealing. And no lol it’s not cause I have them
I really like these. U did a good job on that ID. I feel like the ID for the X was so strong. I remember being on NikeTalk for the X ID page I believe and there were so many great creations. Also, I remember so many complaints too haha - wishing for the outline on the diamond swoosh, different separate color for swoosh and lacelock, more colors, and also a price decrease LOL. Good times

Lebron X ID price killed Lebron ID we were spoiled with options compared to what we get now, the 11s had great options for like 2hrs during asg weekend and then not bad options for the rest of the time and it just kept getting worse and worse til we didnt get options at all, oh well it is what it is, but Lebron and JB need to go back up on ID with great options again just dont charge us like $100 over the retail price :lol:

Back
Top Bottom