*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

And if any Lakers cw should’ve released it should’ve been these when he passed MJ in points scored

10da39_be6ee6cf9522467089c671582d252415~mv2_d_2048_2048_s_2.jpg
If it had elephant print these would be a must with white or purple laces. As is they’re trash

Does anyone else think it is weird to say you CAN"T rock these with shorts and a shirt when we initially are intrigued and, sometimes, "wowed" by a certain shoe when they are on the basketball court worn by SOMEONE in SHORTS? LOL . You would not go up to LeBron if you saw him on the street and say "bro I love your game and what you do for the community, but you look stupid wearing those 16's right now with those old man shorts!" LOL

Just wear what u want with whatever. Who are you wearing it for is what you really should be asking. To make you happy or others ?

If everyone had style, it wouldn't be called style.

everyone has their own style, except for the carbon copy fad chasers

Does anyone else think it is weird to say you CAN"T rock these with shorts and a shirt when we initially are intrigued and, sometimes, "wowed" by a certain shoe when they are on the basketball court worn by SOMEONE in SHORTS? LOL . You would not go up to LeBron if you saw him on the street and say "bro I love your game and what you do for the community, but you look stupid wearing those 16's right now with those old man shorts!" LOL

Just wear what u want with whatever. Who are you wearing it for is what you really should be asking. To make you happy or others ?

they get embarrassed when they get caught not dressing like the masses, they strive to fit in, gotta get those.....
s4ce9.jpg

Lurker on the LeBron 16 thread but wanted to grab a pair. Would you guys get the WTT or The King colorways?

Both pretty clean but I always have a thing for GITD :smile:

Which best LeBron 16 cw have been on discount? Cheers

The best CW that's been on discount to me were the Fresh Breds. Might not be the best discount but got them brand new for $138, I use them to hoop.

WTT will def not go below retail. |l in fact i'd be surprise to see them in stores cos i know they instantly sold out where im from (canada) & had to pick em up from a "reseller" for $20 above retail.

Wrong. Depending what size it has hit under retail before.

Attachments

• WTT Retail.jpg
    WTT Retail.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom