*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

LBJ barely moves to Hollywood and he's already got a movie coming out. Won't be surprised if this cat makes several 'guest' appearances on a number of TV/movie joints during the regular season. :lol:

The Space Jam 11s are such a mainstay... Nike should just be doing a Space Jam pack with the colorway on every damn Lebron

Reactions: Ube
First impressions

Pretty much as expected, only issue is I think ankle support is lacking, even worse than my Kobe nxt 360 (though maybe just because the 360 does such a good job for such a low shoe)

Heel lock down leaves a lot to be desired, I think a lot of people will notice this. Even when the laces are tight as **** it's not so great.

Also my left shoe forefoot zoom unit is more inflated than the right might have to get another pair

But yeah overall: good minus the heel

First impressions

Pretty much as expected, only issue is I think ankle support is lacking, even worse than my Kobe nxt 360 (though maybe just because the 360 does such a good job for such a low shoe)

Heel lock down leaves a lot to be desired, I think a lot of people will notice this. Even when the laces are tight as **** it's not so great.

Also my left shoe forefoot zoom unit is more inflated than the right might have to get another pair

Ruh Roh!
You went half size down?

Would any of the footlocker/Footaction/champs allow a $20 rewards on these or would I need to wait a few days? They sometimes allow new release if not limited right?

Ruh Roh!
You went half size down?

Maybe I should but I'm a TTS 11.5 and I tried 11 on in store and my toes were hard up against the toe box and the knit was tight with thin socks not what I actually play in

Based on everythin I've observed I say go TTS

I just played an hour of pickup 1v1 in the park, happy with traction outdoors and I didn't notice the heel slip when I had em fully tight, tho I would normally never tie a shoe this tight ever, if there were little Achilles pads or something in the heel to help with lock down it would be good oh well

This filter making that red pop
42003579_1131924733634508_6966279554902439568_n.jpg
leblood. geno somewhere wetting his pants right now

Oh I should add I have only been using the default lace holes, will try other lacing options on weekend, probably should have waited to do that before *****ing about it lol

First impressions

That's concerning might have to buy off nike so I can return if it doesn't work out for me

Back
Top Bottom