*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Dont know if i can hold out for black and whites with black/red looking so good. Not 100% in for oreos due to lack of lion.

Also these arent showing on UK sneakers app

Had to...
518E7ADF-9E5E-435C-B1C6-AF629316B88B.jpeg
AE443F83-7D95-46F1-944A-0D49DA699B60.jpeg
04D1A73E-D98A-4210-8373-0B8FF6DEE2CD.jpeg

Looking forward to your review on them.

Damn...It’s hard deciding between the Fresh Breads and the Oreos. If the Oreos has a lion on the back I’d probably rock with those. But the Fresh Breads just look so fire in pics!

Breds look good in those pics. Nice pick up. I'm tempted to wait for the oreos, but I'm going to play in my pair and the translucent sole has me nervous the traction is going to be subpar.

How you like them so far?

Felt real good on foot, way easier to get into than 15’s are for me. Definitely feel lower to the ground, and cushioning felt great. Didn’t really lace em up hard, but will tonight when I take them to the court. Cushioning doesn’t seem as stiff, and the upper felt better than I expected. We’ll see how they perform.

Felt real good on foot, way easier to get into than 15’s are for me. Definitely feel lower to the ground, and cushioning felt great. Didn’t really lace em up hard, but will tonight when I take them to the court. Cushioning doesn’t seem as stiff, and the upper felt better than I expected. We’ll see how they perform.

Did you go with the same size as the 15?

Copped from FTL, was able to use my $20 reward coupon.

Edit: Went with the same size I wore in the 15’s...1/2 size down. I like my shoes in the snug size, these felt pretty similar lengthwise imo

Tried on the Breds, felt great. I am kind of in-between sizes on 11.5 and 12. I had really thin socks on so it was hard to judge.

was so ready to cop these...then I saw the red glitter on the sole :frown:

not speckle, glitter...come on

and every pic online has a plain black sole..really wish they released that way

was so ready to cop these...then I saw the red glitter on the sole :frown:

not speckle, glitter...come on

and every pic online has a plain black sole..really wish they released that way

I seen a dude wearing these today with a white sole and had to do a double take. They looked legit.

yall think a $25 birthday coupon that says it expires online september 1 would still work in store?

Back
Top Bottom