*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Definitely feeling these :emoji_ok_hand:
LB1.JPG
LB2.jpg

You returning them?

Probably gonna wait to see if I can get them below retail in the next few months and return these back to nike.
If I can’t then I’ll just keep them. I don’t like returning stuff online. I always feel like something is gonna go wrong.

Probably gonna wait to see if I can get them below retail in the next few months and return these back to nike.
If I can’t then I’ll just keep them. I don’t like returning stuff online. I always feel like something is gonna go wrong.

So they "feel off" to you, but you're keeping them regardless...either getting them cheaper down the road and returning these ones to Nike, or just keeping these ones. Guess they're not so far off that you don't want them ;-). I can't wait to see these in person!

Like his friend Chris Paul, LeBron James is dedicating a colorway of his signature sneaker to Martin Lawrence's iconic 90s sitcom Martin.

The upcoming Nike LeBron 16 bears a purple Battleknit upper, contrasting crimson and yellow laces, a black heel and graphic work inspired by the show's famous intro, posters and DVD covers. Longtime friend Frankie Walker confirmed the nod to Martin, James' favorite TV show, on Instagram.

So they "feel off" to you, but you're keeping them regardless...either getting them cheaper down the road and returning these ones to Nike, or just keeping these ones. Guess they're not so far off that you don't want them ;-). I can't wait to see these in person!
Lmao yea. The “off” part is not really in a bad way. Just that they feel like I’m wearing a different shoe when I look down cause of the strap. $219 is just a lot for a shoe I might be able to get a lot cheaper down the road.

I need to see a better pic of those Martin joints. I have a feeling that I will like them.

Last edited:
Lmao yea. The “off” part is not really in a bad way. Just that they feel like I’m wearing a different shoe when I look down cause of the strap. $219 is just a lot for a shoe I might be able to get a lot cheaper down the road.

Heh. . I hear you! I just didn't think they would be discounted, but rather dry up and go up in price. But I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom