Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 5/12/11-5/15/11

Originally Posted by YaOzahs

whoa, any way i can get in this...?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by reggie16

How many times do these F&F occur? like 4 times a year? or less than that?

It seems like it only happens around 2-3 times a year now... usually there's a spring one (I guess they consider this spring), one at the very end of summer (there was last year anyway... right around July/August), and one in the winter (November last year).

But who knows how they'll do it now... since it seems that this one was kind of late (and this is the first one this year).

It seems like it only happens around 2-3 times a year now... usually there's a spring one (I guess they consider this spring), one at the very end of summer (there was last year anyway... right around July/August), and one in the winter (November last year).

But who knows how they'll do it now... since it seems that this one was kind of late (and this is the first one this year).

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

2nd actually. 1st  f&f happened  feb dis yr.

Originally Posted by blakmn89

For Nike? Last one was in December.

Originally Posted by blakmn89

For Nike? Last one was in December.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Thanks HOHLegend, your coupon finally got used!

2011-05-15%2019.35.04.jpg

All prices are pre-tax

Hyperfuse- 45.50
Kobe V - 55.98
Hyperdunk- 56.00

Bought some Kobe shirts and shorts and more socks as well @ Ontario.

Thanks alot man!

WOW, Hyperfuse lows for less than $50 and my fav CW too
mad.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Thanks HOHLegend, your coupon finally got used!

2011-05-15%2019.35.04.jpg

All prices are pre-tax

Hyperfuse- 45.50
Kobe V - 55.98
Hyperdunk- 56.00

Bought some Kobe shirts and shorts and more socks as well @ Ontario.

Thanks alot man!

WOW, Hyperfuse lows for less than $50 and my fav CW too
mad.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by imbr0gli0

My FNF pick-ups from San Ysidro.

MP Huarache for 49.99 and Royal/White & Navy/White Elite's for 8.49 each. Surprised to see the MP's there; luckily my brother found them for me on the racks!

671t2h.jpg

Sorry for the iPhone pic.
what the heck?!?! 
nerd.gif

MP trainers at outlets?

Originally Posted by imbr0gli0

My FNF pick-ups from San Ysidro.

MP Huarache for 49.99 and Royal/White & Navy/White Elite's for 8.49 each. Surprised to see the MP's there; luckily my brother found them for me on the racks!

671t2h.jpg

Sorry for the iPhone pic.
what the heck?!?! 
nerd.gif

MP trainers at outlets?

Back
Top Bottom