Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 5/12/11-5/15/11

So my experiences getting coupons went as the following:

1. First Outlet stop I approached a worker and asked for a F&F card and he asked if I knew anyone that worked at the store. I told him no. He told me that his manager told the whole staff that they had to get 'tight' around the F&F this time and he couldn't give me a card. (
eyes.gif
) Asked a second employee for a card and he was like yeah I can hook you up. Let me check in the back. Came back, said all the extra cards where gone.

2. Called the second Outlet in town and asked the manager if I could have a F&F card and she said no problem. Gave her my name and they held a card for me.

Basically I would just call ahead and ask if they have spare cards laying around. I mean its not like this is some sort of secret sale. Just be polite about it and your local Outlet should come through for you.

1. First Outlet stop I approached a worker and asked for a F&F card and he asked if I knew anyone that worked at the store. I told him no. He told me that his manager told the whole staff that they had to get 'tight' around the F&F this time and he couldn't give me a card. (
eyes.gif
) Asked a second employee for a card and he was like yeah I can hook you up. Let me check in the back. Came back, said all the extra cards where gone.

2. Called the second Outlet in town and asked the manager if I could have a F&F card and she said no problem. Gave her my name and they held a card for me.

Basically I would just call ahead and ask if they have spare cards laying around. I mean its not like this is some sort of secret sale. Just be polite about it and your local Outlet should come through for you.

oh btw the reason y there not letting ya keep the coupons for re-use is because every single coupon has a different barcode now.... its not like the old F&F coupons that had the same code

oh btw the reason y there not letting ya keep the coupons for re-use is because every single coupon has a different barcode now.... its not like the old F&F coupons that had the same code

Ontario Mills
Kobe V Inline still 99
Kobe V usa 89
Air Max 95 black/silver 55
Air Max 95 Silver/red 55

Kids
Kobe V V-day 39
Lebron VII all star 59

Ontario Mills
Kobe V Inline still 99
Kobe V usa 89
Air Max 95 black/silver 55
Air Max 95 Silver/red 55

Kids
Kobe V V-day 39
Lebron VII all star 59

prime outlet nike factory on international dr in orlando fl got a restock of atlantic penny 2 today for $109

prime outlet nike factory on international dr in orlando fl got a restock of atlantic penny 2 today for $109

Originally Posted by langfor5

eyes.gif

just called my local outlet and asked if they had any spare cards and was told they only handed them out to employees and dont have any to  spare
frown.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

eyes.gif

just called my local outlet and asked if they had any spare cards and was told they only handed them out to employees and dont have any to  spare
frown.gif

now im positive i didn't make HOHLegend's cut. damn why didn't i pm 430am when he had some available
30t6p3b.gif
. i guess i saved money

unless someone in OC has extras or lets me shop with them
roll.gif

now im positive i didn't make HOHLegend's cut. damn why didn't i pm 430am when he had some available
30t6p3b.gif
. i guess i saved money

unless someone in OC has extras or lets me shop with them
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom